Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best music trackers for world music

ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    waffles and what.cd I am using for the flac and for downloading old music albums, like 1990 to 2000
    and TT using for trance, house.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Pozarynicoeta's Avatar Angry Monkey BT Rep: +4
    I vote rutracker.org and what.cd, probably in that order.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I'll have to check out rutracker if for no other reason than I take russian in school. I've been looking for waffles/what.cd invites but I'm rather new to the invite trading scene. oh well in due time I suppose

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    I've been looking for waffles/what.cd invites but I'm rather new to the invite trading scene.
    http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

I wouldn't recommend trading.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    hm yeah I know some people have gone through the irc interview and stuff. I never really use irc, I never even reinstalled mirc when I got my new computer. Guess i'll give it a go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what.cd

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    if ye are looklin for anykinda music specially ethnic, rutracker has no competition................

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    if ye are looklin for anykinda music specially ethnic, rutracker has no competition................
    I've just started checking it out, it's got some good stuff, only downside is it's in russian so I just find it harder to find what I want and browse

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    only downside is it's in russian so I just find it harder to find what I want and browse
    You can use a translator, although I've never found the need to do so for typing what I want in the search bar and pressing Enter.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    only downside is it's in russian so I just find it harder to find what I want and browse
    You can use a translator, although I've never found the need to do so for typing what I want in the search bar and pressing Enter.
    yeah it autotranslates with google toolbar but sometimes theres a lot of gaps etc. I like to browse too like if I type something general I kinda want to look around that and see what comes up. At any rate, i've found some good stuff on there so far.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast