Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is is the best one click hosting service?

..... BT Rep: +2
    I am thinking of buying a one click hosting service plan but do not know much about usenet,MU,hotfile,etc.
    Which one would be the best all around service to invest in?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Rapidshare used to be king, but due to the changes they've made recently, a lot of uploaders seem to have deserted them, and sites that used to be exclusively rapidshare are now allowing other hosts. I've found that hotfile seems to be fairly well represented in most of the DDL forums/blogs. I gave both MU and hotfile a try and I decided to stick with hotfile simply because it seems to be more widely used. The speeds, etc were about the same between the two.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Is hotfile better than usenet, with content,speeds?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    No idea. I've never tried Usenet for downloading. It's one of those things I've been meaning to try, but just never got around to setting it up. I have grown fond of DDL lately, though. I use it more than torrents nowadays.
    Last edited by P2PDog; 08-04-2010 at 12:22 AM.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    It really depends on what you're looking for. To see what Usenet has to offer, you could search binsearch.info and have a look at the NZB section here at FST.

While file hosting services usually allow limited use for free, most of the newsgroups are only accessible with a paid account.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Don't buy any premium account. Use jDownloader to automatically downloaded for free. Hotfile has newest files but premium speed is slower than others. It is fast during some times of the day. Rapidshare is still good for old stuff but not for latest since many uploaders have switched hosts because of all the bad changes. MU free is great so I don't get why anyone would need to buy.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Each file hoster has it's pros and cons. Without a doubt, the most content is uploaded to Rapidshare. So I would personally recommend getting a RS account and go to any of the big forums to download(like Warez-BB). RS plans are now like usenet block accounts. You can buy different plans, that will let you download so much. It's actually pretty cheap. Megaupload, you can download quite a bit day as a free user. But...you're not going to find as much content hosted to MU as you will RS. Mediafire, you can download all you want as a free user. But just like MU, you're not going to find as much content as RS.

Usenet is something totally different. But it is also great. For that go into the Newsgroup forums and have a look around. Just like RS, there's an ocean of content on usenet. For this I would recommend buying a block account for you to see if you like it before committing to a monthly plan. I know with Astraweb you can get a 180GB block account for $25. Other usenet providers also have block accounts, and they may be better than Astrawebs. So I would do some research.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    My favourite is MegaUpload - good speeds and all that. For me it's the best.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    megaupload or mediafire imo

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I'm good for you.
    I bought a MegaUpload premium account and found myself barely using it, however it did also allow me to use MegaVideo if I ever wanted to stream something... with hindsight I should've bought a HotFile account, as it is much more widely used by the auto-uppers.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast