Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT's new home!

signed up to give this a shot why not

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

No I'm not aware of their pretimes ,can you expound on it in length? Please make sure to give special emphasis to the part explaining why anyone should care.
    Why so negative? yeah I will paste u their pretimes soon, but if u care abt the community on ScT and want to be close to something similar SBT is the place that is all.
    Sorry I hadn't realized that not being allowed my own opinion and simply smiling and agreeing with every asinine thing posted on this site was now mandatory .I'll keep that in mind in the future .
    Btw not to disagree ,since it's now disallowed here but ScT wasn't "all that" ,it's community no more or no less " tight" than anyplace else.The only apparent difference is that those other places ( and their denizens), with notable exceptions , don't seem to be quite so full of themselves in thinking that they are/were irreplaceable .

Btw goem's cool .Pretimes suck though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    new sites can't have good speeds I'm just talking about their pro's also the sites loads really fast. when they will have 10 k users maybe 70% active they will also have speeds I'm just saying I'm not taking any sides

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    At a qucik glance looks like a lot of new trackers trying to become l33t over night
    If thats what you peeps want then good look to you glad I was never of the mind to have a l33t tracker that caught every ones attention especially authorities.
    If you do become what I say/appear to want then you will need even more than the good luck on here to keep it safe and sound
    I do wish you all the best with it and manage to get out of it what you aim for

stay safe and enjoy it all
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok, so if i understand correctly, scenebytes should be considered as ScT's new home only because a couple of ex-sct users are members there ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sct doesn't have a new home. People are scattered between other sites, or not anywhere at all. Sct is gone, get over it and move on. There will never be 'one' replacement.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Usenet Dinosaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Sct doesn't have a new home. People are scattered between other sites, or not anywhere at all. Sct is gone, get over it and move on. There will never be 'one' replacement.
    Exactly. Just like us old farts did when Elitetorrents and the original Torrentbits bit the dust. Stuff comes and goes. Enjoy it while it lasts and then move on.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hmm why? its still just a < 1meg .torrent the tracker has to deal with, sorry just seems like a stupid thing to say to me lol

other trackers will crash if that tracker have so many big packs..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Radon0r View Post
    Exactly. Just like us old farts did when Elitetorrents and the original Torrentbits bit the dust. Stuff comes and goes. Enjoy it while it lasts and then move on.
    Such true words
    Life is short things in life change on and deal with it.
    It was ONLY a tracker not like losing a pet or a member of the family and we have move on from that.
    Why use the name of an old tracker to try and promote yours?
    Do you feel the tracker needs to do that to succeed as it is in capable with out doing so??
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    For those who were regulars on ScT irc, when u join the irc of SBT you will find names that you might recall, such as SpLiC3, optix, Eezee, deathr0w and so on and so forth and there are more new ex-sct members coming in now.
    For those who were regulars on irc, there's still about three other channels.

No matter what tracker opens up "ex-sct" members will join, as, whether you believe it or not, the private torrenting community isn't that large.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast