Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorkin/Palin

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Clocker who gives a shit about Sarah Palin man.
    If you don't think she's going to make a serious run at the Presidency in 2012, you're blind.
    That's why attention must be paid.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Clocker who gives a shit about Sarah Palin man.
    If you don't think she's going to make a serious run at the Presidency in 2012, you're blind.
    That's why attention must be paid.
    She isn't electable. It would be the "lefts" dream to have her run because that would almost guarantee the reelection of Obama.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Barring an economic miracle- which the right will do absolutely everything possible to prevent-Obama is already unelectable.
    Look at the overflowing basket of crazypants teadregs that popped out of nowhere this cycle and despair because it's only going to get worse.

Christine O'Donnell- a woman with no visible means of support, zero qualifications and the intelligence of a hamster- was the single largest campaign fundraiser this midterm.
    Now that the Supremes have invited corporations to openly buy elections, the travesty of 2000 will look pristine in comparison to the coming 2012 debacle.

Money talks, everything else walks.
    Last edited by clocker; 12-09-2010 at 05:38 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    惡魔的提倡者
    Barring an economic miracle- which the right will do absolutely everything possible to prevent-Obama is already unelectable.
    Look at the overflowing basket of crazypants teadregs that popped out of nowhere this cycle and despair because it's only going to get worse.

Christine O'Donnell- a woman with no visible means of support, zero qualifications and the intelligence of a hamster- was the single largest campaign fundraiser this midterm.
    Now that the Supremes have invited corporations to openly buy elections, the travesty of 2000 will look pristine in comparison to the coming 2012 debacle.

Money talks, everything else walks.
    Choosing Palin as a running mate, along with what seemed like a panicky campaign in general, cost McCain the election, I.M.O.
    Palin was being sold as something which I for one found to be far from reality and her rhetoric during the campaign didn't leave the impression that she was a competent person in touch with reality.

Since then she quit being governor before the job was over to ride the financial gravy train of self promoted infamy. She is an attention seeker and you are giving her attention when it's not deserved.

If you feel she is going to be the candidate and attention needs to be payed, then you need to keep your own credibility and deal with real issues and not her shooting a moose on a "reality" show.

I realize America has attention problems, but you think this is the issue? Really?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Since when have "real issues" made any difference in American politics?
    Since when has the information about "real issues" been available to the public so an informed conversation was possible?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Clocker who gives a shit about Sarah Palin man. If you don't like the show, don't watch it, if you have that is. I have never seen so much vitriol over 1 fucking person.

I have never watched the show, well except to check it out for a few minutes one time. I do not keep up with the latest Sarah Palin this or that. She is playing you people like a fricking piano and you guys are being pulled in hook-line-and-sink.

The thing I have a huge problem with, is all the fuss over hunting. I mean if she got the proper permits and such for that state, who says she can't hunt? And who cares if she does it for a show. That guy on Headline News last night had me rolling. Po' PETA mad at Sarah. Whatever will we do!
    I agree with you. I have never seen so much vitriol and outright hatred over one person. I think the reason the left hates her so much is because they thought they had women voters on their side, and here is a conservative woman standing in the way of their agenda, so she must be destroyed. And as usual from the left-- including the lefties on this forum-- rather than attacking what she stands for, they attack her personally, hurling personal insults at her.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    I have never seen so much vitriol and outright hatred over one person.
    You've heard of Obama, right?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    I have never seen so much vitriol and outright hatred over one person.
    You've heard of Obama, right?
    Unlike Palin, he has always had the media (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS) on his side. He can do no wrong in their eyes.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    So, you don't watch television either.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    So, you don't watch television either.
    ?n'yeah?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast