Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: waffles account

aslanozzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hope this is in the right section and done the right way.

Hey guys i recently applied for an invite to revtt and was successful, accepted the invite and registered but the invite sent to me was for waffles, as i had already registered it was too late to do anything. I have no use for this tracker, so if anyone else wants the account i will pass it on to a decent user.

Nothing has been downloaded or uploaded to the site, so whoever gets the account you must start using straight away as the account will be deleted if you dont use it within 2 weeks and ive had it a week already.

Just tell me why you want this account, and i will also check your post history.

No pm's please i will pm whoever is successfull

Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    How the hell can someone end up giving you a Waffles invite when you applied for RevTT? Didn't you notice this in the confirmation e-mail before you registered?

Anyway, be careful with your applicants. And you can download a music single or anything small to prevent the inactivity ban from kicking in so quickly.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yes i did see waffles in the email but it didnt click in my mind till after i registered, i guess i was a bit excited that i got the revtt invite and rushed through the sign up.

this is the thread i applied for it in: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-waffles-RevTT

you will have to ask the guy who sent it to me how he can get a waffles confused with revtt, honest mistake i guess, just means someone else is gonna gain an invite.
    Thanx for letting me know about downloading a small file to stop inactivity, if the account doesnt go soon, i will do that.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    dont bring your inviter any problem. just let that account died for inactivity

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    dont bring your inviter any problem. just let that account died for inactivity
    +1.ur first rep for this

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    streetrider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes, it's best to let that account get pruned for inactivity. At least you don't jeopardize your inviter's account, like ScottK suggested.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    consider this thread closed, i will let the account die.

Can someone lock this thread plz i dont know if i can

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Omg so many rules
    Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it? And if you so care about FST, probably you should read some rules regarding giveaways

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by aslanozzy View Post
    consider this thread closed, i will let the account die.

Can someone lock this thread plz i dont know if i can
    Also you can go to their IRC and ask them to delete the account as you dont need it anymore perhaps your inviter gets his invite back and help someone else, i dont know though if staff give back invites that way just shooting in the dark

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    Omg so many rules
    Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
    i guess he realized that it wouldn't be fair towards his inviter to give an account that was intended for him in the first place.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast