Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: lea88 and whatcdfan spreading the love

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    be yourself. i like

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    @lea88:
    this internet life is fake all the way and has nothing to do with real grounds we live on if you can make out what i am trying to say and everyone has more dimensions to their personality then just being monkey, donkey etc and not always things work out between two people we all fall in these situations and we live by it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Oh, let the ensuing requests for the Nachos to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post

I dont have a problem with these forums. If I had, I wouldn't be here.

I have a problem with trolls and monkeys like whatcdfan who ruin a perfectly good community. I am disappointed at the apparent disregard moderators have towards such attitude which has consistently lead to a declining popularity graph of these forums.

And yes I do encourage everyone to go through my history. I am also willing to provide profile links as I have nothing to hide If you check my history, only a couple of days back I was invited to PTN by another member who chose to ignore babblings of whatcdfan against me. Do ask him how I am doing at PTN
    You indeed have reasons to be disappointed with our attitude, when we should have taken actions against your excessive profanity and rude behavior, which by the way, is a board rule, in case you bothered to read them.

Regarding that "graph", you don't know what you are talking about. I could show you a whole different graph, and you would see how false that statement is. It's just not worth the hassle.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-24-2010 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wont argue with you on stats since obviously you have access to data.

However yes, you should take action on rude behavior and profanity. But wait...you did! I already have 2 infarctions but what about the troll we are talking about here who goes on insulting everyone in requests? Nothing. Yeah rite!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have moved to this thread most of the offtopic posts at chief's giveaway.
    Please use this for the offtopic and leave the other for the giveaway and people throwing help (and invites too!) to the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    I wont argue with you on stats since obviously you have access to data.

However yes, you should take action on rude behavior and profanity. But wait...you did! I already have 2 infarctions but what about the troll we are talking about here who goes on insulting everyone in requests? Nothing. Yeah rite!
    How do you know he did / didn't get warned? Do you have access to the infractions log? There you go again, supposing.
    As you probably noticed, the infractions you got were slaps in the wrist. I bet that such behavior like yours wouldn't have been tolerated at those mutual fellating forums you were talking about. Indeed, each post more makes me think we really gave you reasons to be disappointed with us.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-24-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    so this is a troll... hummmm, interesting...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    this internet life is fake all the way and has nothing to do with real grounds we live on if you can make out what i am trying to say and everyone has more dimensions to their personality then just being monkey, donkey etc and not always things work out between two people we all fall in these situations and we live by it.
    Do you realize that your own post negates itself? You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general. That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings, even if you choose to lie to yourself about that fact.

Think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am inclined to agree with lea on few points here..

The requests are treated atrociously here. (and No I haven't personally faced anything of that sorts here)

I mean, surely its someone's invite/account and he/she is entitled to give it with own reasons but on a practical note, I find Inviters expecting stupid replies to question like :

1) Why do you want this tracker ? - What is the logic behind this question ?

- I mean as if he is going to reply that "I want it so that I can buffer it up and then either cheat or trade it for something higher levels".

- Plain and simple replies aren't that valued. 'I want it because I am curious about its contents.' -> Request shot down.., 'I want it because of the quick pretimes' -> Nahhh Not good enough..

- Inviters want to be dazzled as if its not some tracker invite, but they are actually giving Oscars.

2) Convince me why you ? -

- Seriously, Its just a tracker for gods sake. If you don't trust the candidate to follow the rules; just skip him, why the shenanigans !!

I could go on and on with people wanting pictures / poems / essays etc etc..

All of this can be justified by - 'My invites + My rules' which is futile to argue upon, but I am more surprised by level of opinions, the others voice in the Giveaway thread as if they are sole protectors of Bittorrent community and everyone must be convinced about the authenticity of Invitee.

I think we must all be clear that this is the tracker/website account that we are talking about and there is actually a life beyond this as well so lets not get carried away by giving it more importance than it actually deserves.

I mean in the end is it too bad for a guy to request some tracker that everyone craves about..

No harm , no foul... All of us must take things easy.
    Last edited by Saroman; 12-25-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general. That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings, even if you choose to lie to yourself about that fact.
    It never ceases to amaze me how people seem to forget this fact. Partly because of the pure inconsideration and rudeness that one naturally wouldn't express if you were face to face, purely from a manners perspective. But if not for manners sake how many wouldn't pipe up from the self preservation aspect.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Do you realize that your own post negates itself?
    No, but if you do pls tell me if i get a chance to improve myself i will take it

You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general.
    there could be further additions to that but still dosent eliminate my point

That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings
    do i fall in this category? if yes then what about this https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3537356

btw apparently you have not lived the real life enough which a normal human does on average.this world is not a dream place we wish to live in, it has uncountable problems and sufferings in it my mothers eldest son was killed after 2 months of birth only because he would have gone on to claim the legacy of my father but my mother held on to it and finally she got her reward for not falling apart today after 30 years i have claimed my fathers legacy.the things that happen on the internet are by far have any practical meanings if someone has not went through experiencing this world and let himself influence and fall apart then they have lot to improve even if you choose to lie to yourself about this fact.

Think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.
    you should wait a little and let me speak for myself before you go on to make such a conclusive statement, why are you so partial? the dispute happened between two people and if you question my stance why dont you be just and ask the same to the other person involved or comment on him

i am aware of the elasticity of the language, words can be manipulated to drive fake meanings that can be used to make wishful statements/comments. i too could have replied in different ways with different attitudes to your post but i choose to be what i am and post the first things that come to my mind

btw have you realized the fact that being humans we all stand at the same height from the ground and it is impossible to asses how much one has digged underneath himself unless you have the ability to transform yourself into an angel or god and move to the top so think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast