Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 TT invite

BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Hello!

I know Geography wasn't my best subject on high school, but this is puzzling me.

Could you please enlighten us how is it possible that Turkey is just 50 miles from Forde, Norway?
    He discovered a wormhole.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Haha no the problem is on the definition on distance... Probably he used a speedtest who take in account that the universe is not based in 3 dimension, but on a different physics where distance is something different... So also the speed can be something different

Regarding trance music my idea is that it's a big genre, composed by a lot of different kinds, for example classic, progressive, vocal, hard, uplifting and so on and so forth.. So saying that armin and tiesto destroy all trance is stupid, for me they do great songs regarding the part of vocal. Why did you say that? Because they make escape fans from trance, or attract only on vocal trance and not on the other kinds of trance?
    This has no sense and my personal idea is that if i like for example vocal, it doesn't mean that i like all trance... I have all the "Trance Voices" from volume 1 to 26, and for me are the best songs that i've ever heard (in trance genre), but probably for you can not be the same, but this not mean that if tiesto and armin don't exist i'll heard the other genre of trance because i don't like them, or better for me are not so good.. At the contrary, for example, my brother likes them more.
    Last edited by LockeJohn; 12-30-2010 at 01:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJohn View Post
    on a different physics where distance is something different... So also the speed can be something different
    Anyone taking so much effort just to deceive impress us with his connection speed is probably automatically worthy of an invite.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJohn View Post
    Haha no the problem is on the definition on distance... Probably he used a speedtest who take in account that the universe is not based in 3 dimension, but on a different physics where distance is something different... So also the speed can be something different

Regarding trance music my idea is that it's a big genre, composed by a lot of different kinds, for example classic, progressive, vocal, hard, uplifting and so on and so forth.. So saying that armin and tiesto destroy all trance is stupid, for me they do great songs regarding the part of vocal. Why did you say that? Because they make escape fans from trance, or attract only on vocal trance and not on the other kinds of trance?
    This has no sense and my personal idea is that if i like for example vocal, it doesn't mean that i like all trance... I have all the "Trance Voices" from volume 1 to 26, and for me are the best songs that i've ever heard (in trance genre), but probably for you can not be the same, but this not mean that if tiesto and armin don't exist i'll heard the other genre of trance because i don't like them, or better for me are not so good.. At the contrary, for example, my brother likes them more.
    OK OK we got it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Ok , i will decide in 2011, waiting more people to request.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Malago View Post
    Ok , i will decide in 2011, waiting more people to request.
    Wow, you sound so patient to wait till next year.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123