Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Trash

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Oh.
    I thought that the whole point of this post was about the ecological damage caused by illegal immigration and how it was despoiling your state.
    Now you don't care, apparently.

Is there any consistency to your positions?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    9's FAIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Oh.
    I thought that the whole point of this post was about the ecological damage caused by illegal immigration and how it was despoiling your state.
    Now you don't care, apparently.

Is there any consistency to your positions?
    You're still not getting it.

You may have noticed that in earlier posts I am in favor of building dams and power plants, but liberals object to these things and hide behind environmentalism as an excuse, but yet when the desert wilderness gets defiled by illegal immigration they conveniently ignore it because they don't want to call any attention to any of the negative impacts of illegal immigration.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post

You may have noticed that in earlier posts I am in favor of building dams and power plants, but liberals object to these things and hide behind environmentalism as an excuse, but yet when the desert wilderness gets defiled by illegal immigration they conveniently ignore it because they don't want to call any attention to any of the negative impacts of illegal immigration.
    So you're saying that "liberals" that advocate clean air, water, stricter waste disposal regulations and for environmentally friendlier packaging etc. are being hypocrites because they haven't highlighted a particular source of pollution in a particular area? Is this particular area somehow not included in "protect the environment" meme and needs separate attention? If a national advocacy group fails to mention a single local issue does that mean they don't care about trash?

MLK didn't speak out about every single case of racial injustice on an individual basis.

Clocker can speak for himself, but I get it. You're pushing a conspiracy theory.
    When I was a kid I was told "We do these things not because they're easy, but because they're hard"

Now all I hear is " I won't do anything unless there's something in it for me"

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post

You may have noticed that in earlier posts I am in favor of building dams and power plants, but liberals object to these things and hide behind environmentalism as an excuse
    If environmentalism is but an "excuse" that liberals are hiding behind, what, prithee tell, is the "real" reason they object?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12