Thread: iPad review (iJustine)

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1

lyke yeah.

I think I'll wait for the new builds which, going by the current Apple trends, will support a Camera.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    what are you "the official site clown" or something ?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Yes, I am. The position for FST's clown is filled but the position for newb ball licker is still vacant. Shall I get your contact details?

Now let's move on to some serious discussion about Apple's iPad and the potential features for future builds. Wow, arguing on the internet is almost as fun as in real life. Now I know why IdolEyes and chavis do it so much .

//
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    cool video, lol

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Yes, I am. The position for FST's clown is filled but the position for newb ball licker is still vacant. Shall I get your contact details?

Now let's move on to some serious discussion about Apple's iPad and the potential features for future builds. Wow, arguing on the internet is almost as fun as in real life. Now I know why IdolEyes and chavis do it so much .

//
    I don't argue on the internet. Want to make something out of it?

Anyway isn't there supposedly suppose to be a Valentine's Day Massacre roll out coming in which an upgraded iPad model with the retinal display is released and all the people that bought an iPad for Christmas are make to feel like fools?
    You know like the ones that bought the new nano.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-10-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just watched the video. I couldn't bring myself to before since it involved some brain-dead skank rambling on endlessly and the possibility of sex wasn't involved . Anyway I sure glad that they finally got around to inventing something that she can do all that important stuff on.
    Now if they could just add a camera to a largely unwieldy 10" device I'm sure that will really be handy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I added a camera to a largely unwieldy 10" device once.

It rawked

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I added a camera to a largely unwieldy 10" device once.

It rawked
    Your wife's dildo?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hahahaha