Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What Is It With The Matrix?

Originally posted by Octopussy@8 November 2003 - 05:55
    yea? so wait you think im trying to be cool cuzi take steroids? why the fuck would i try to be cool by sayin i take steroids...? tats stupid man i take it to body build and i know what they do its my body not yours so stfu! affirmative?

i need to shrink my we wee its so big man 2 foot its so hard to walk when i get a boner
    he just had the best commbacks didnt he !

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Bottom line: The matrix rules!
    And all you people spend way to much time here.
    Go get a fucking life!
    Me myself, I've been on mars tripping on lsd kung foo fighting.................
    So there

P.S. Don't take me too seriously, I don't

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Poster
    just saw revolutions, sucked MAJOR ARSE and was a serious dissapointment! can't believe i waited 4 years 4 this crap - TOTAL SUCKAGE!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@8 November 2003 - 02:54
    just saw revolutions, sucked MAJOR ARSE and was a serious dissapointment! can't believe i waited 4 years 4 this crap - TOTAL SUCKAGE!
    i loved the first two, but wtf was up with the last one??? man why the fuck did they fuck it up like that for??? oh well i knew they had to mess it up some how

5. Lounge   -   #65
    All of u should've listened to me last week and dld it from me.

i saw it 2 weeks ago with my friend at a special invitation only deal. i took my nokia commander which has a built in vCamera and MP3 recording.

the picture is really nice except u have to get a telescope to see Neo and a hearing aid to listen to him say "Wow"

6. Lounge   -   #66
    @octopussy you think you take steroids at 14 man you do know that sh*t shrinks your..

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Adster@8 November 2003 - 04:37
    for a start I foudn it over rated all 3 and am sick to death of hearign abotu it.

at what is it with the members here seems like 70% of the members on this forum have matrix avartars and signatures what is the absession over it!
    People like all the guns and bullet time and stuff.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    if u haven't seen this, take a look. although it's about US farmers (i think), it is funny. http://www.themeatrix.com/

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@8 November 2003 - 06:54
    Your a dumb ass, I knew it wasnt going to be worth going to the cinema for, after number 2 you could see 3 was going to be a load of shit cut and pasted together on film tape. I just wanna know how zion is saved, I finished downloading it yestarday after a whole 2 hours of d/ling all free, not wasted my money and am going to be in the comfort of my own living room to watch it.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+8 November 2003 - 17:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 8 November 2003 - 17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an@8 November 2003 - 06:54
    just saw revolutions, sucked MAJOR ARSE and was a serious dissapointment&#33;&nbsp; can&#39;t believe i waited 4 years 4 this crap - TOTAL SUCKAGE&#33;
    Your a dumb ass, I knew it wasnt going to be worth going to the cinema for, after number 2 you could see 3 was going to be a load of shit cut and pasted together on film tape. I just wanna know how zion is saved, I finished downloading it yestarday after a whole 2 hours of d/ling all free, not wasted my money and am going to be in the comfort of my own living room to watch it. [/b][/quote]
    u forgot 2 add "on a 2 * 2 inch screen&#33;"....yeah, happy 4 u. i hate watchin bootleg vids, i need quality dammit&#33;

it was worth the 6 bucks i guess, i don&#39;t really look at it as spending money....it&#39;s not like i made a HUGE investment and it just crapped out on me - IT&#39;S SIX DOLLARS U POOR BASTARD&#33;

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast