Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romania == win? (DC Hubs)

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    How the hell can they do it? Does bandwidth grow on trees over there?

rrr.png

817PB share, 0B min share

God help us if there was a decent private hub.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    45 users? hmmm

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Pretty much yeah, BW does grow on trees over there. The EU funds their warez collections by building some fiber lines for them over there. Money well spent.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I'm good for you.
    Does the EU fund it? That's certainly not the case in the UK...

Most East European countries have insane connections because their national infrastructure had to be rebuilt from being raped during USSR/downfall/wars/new democracy and is predominantly fibre optic. Internally, speeds are insane. Externally, and you'll suddenly realise that they're not in any better position than you are. Many countries suffer the same: they concentrate too much inside, and not in forming connections with bordering nations.
    Last edited by TONiC; 06-11-2011 at 03:30 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post

Most East European countries have insane connections because their national infrastructure had to be rebuilt from being raped during USSR/downfall/wars/new democracy and is predominantly fibre optic. Internally, speeds are insane. Externally, and you'll suddenly realise that they're not in any better position than you are. Many countries suffer the same: they concentrate too much inside, and not in forming connections with bordering nations.
    Of course the EU funds it. East European members of the EU are poor as fuck.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Is there any way to fake the stats?
    I think it is done there, almost impossibe cosidering the other values.
    Teh n00b.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Nope , not impossible . All of us here ( i'm from romania ) have fiberlink internet connection ( with 100mb/s connection ) . And no , Eu doesn't fund it . We have 3 major internet providers with romanian owners and they are providing romanians with internet for about 80% .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by heiska View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post

Of course the EU funds it. East European members of the EU are poor as fuck.
    True, they receive EU funding, which caused trouble to other countries whose economy is not so strong as say DE or UK.
    The problem with their internet is their international peering, think of it as a huge LAN, with only a small router connecting it to the outside world.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    dont be stupid, ofcourse those stats are fake

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Fiji's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by heiska View Post
    Pretty much yeah, BW does grow on trees over there. The EU funds their warez collections by building some fiber lines for them over there. Money well spent.
    This really is a good expenditure

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    45 users? hmmm
    Very rare ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast