Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro bans Romania

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    anon-sbi, sorry for being rude, but you are a piece of shit. I don't like you. Get the fuck out of here and go back to your cheating forum full of scumbags. I don't even like you as a person anymore.
    You wouldn't say that if he was the same person but an administrator of HDbits.

Btw what's with all the hostility lately? First Rart now anon
    I can understand disagreeing with someone ,even disliking the things they do or have done but to say that "you don't lke them as a person" when frankly you don't really know even the most basic thing about them in RL is extremely asinine and exceedingly small of you.

Btw instead of apologizing for your rudeness maybe better not being it in the first place .
    I don't say it to hdbits staffers for one simple reason: THEY DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY ANYMORE!!! Didn't I already explain it in another thread? Though one admin, as I said before, still makes me angry sometimes; that's why I told him to stop klining me from the p2p irc network and told him that I was tired of that shit. anon-sbi did make me angry because he's just so completely dishonest. I used to like him, thinking he was nice, but now he disgusts me. Period.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    anon-sbi did make me angry because he's just so completely dishonest.
    Yeah, it's not like I told people what stuff I was up to in my second post ever here or something.
    Last edited by anon; 01-16-2011 at 03:18 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    If you really told people what you were up to, how come you are complaining the whole Romania was banned? You are one of those people who told Romanians and people of other nationalities how to do bad things, and now they are suffering because of you!!! If you were more honest, you would have said, "Sorry that my deeds in some way contributed to their ban from Pedro's." If you had done it, at least you would have sounded like a nice person!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Totally off-topic note: I'm surprised that you seem to be member of HDBits again, OlegL. Knowing that you were banned multiple times, how did you manage to accomplish that?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Totally off-topic note: I'm surprised that you seem to be member of HDBits again, OlegL. Knowing that you were banned multiple times, how did you manage to accomplish that?
    The answer is simple: I don't lie and don't do bad things; that's why I am a member there again.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    If you really told people what you were up to, how come you are complaining the whole Romania was banned?
    I never complained Romania was being banned per se, although I don't like that measure either. What I said was that it's bad that all Romanians (including the ones in good standing) were disabled just because of being from that country, and without Pedro's staff even giving a reason for the ban.

You are one of those people who told Romanians and people of other nationalities how to do bad things, and now they are suffering because of you!!! If you were more honest, you would have said, "Sorry that my deeds in some way contributed to their ban from Pedro's." If you had done it, at least you would have sounded like a nice person!
    You talk as if I had put a gun on everyone's head and forced them to cheat, which is hardly true.

I don't lie and don't do bad things
    Oh, the irony.
    Last edited by anon; 01-16-2011 at 03:51 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    You are so full of shit, anon-sbi.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The worst part is that you don't like me as a person anymore.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    The worst part is that you don't like me as a person anymore.
    Well, aside from the educated, helpful posts, and the general lack of an asshole attitude, in conjunction with the peripheral and unintentional side effect of helping trackers improve their cheat detection scripts, being open and up front in your posting, and almost always managing a civil attitude, you're a piece of shit anon. Didn't you know? Everyone, everywhere hates you unequivocally and without end. Dur.

Intr4nsedit: On topic, the reason that Romania keeps getting banned is not so much about the users, but about the utter lack of control/oversight of internet usage in that country. By virtue of that, it is much easier for a few shitty users there to really wreak havoc, especially with the commonness of limited dynamic ip pools. It's makes it virtually impossible for staffers to hold anyone from Romania accountable, as they stand a good chance of getting an IP address that was abused by someone else. I do not, personally, agree with banning an entire country, but it is a easily demonstrable fact that there really is no way to know who is using what ip address with many of the isp's in Romania. It's pretty much the same story with most of the countries that have been banned. Until Romanian internet is better controlled, this will continue to happen.
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-16-2011 at 04:19 AM. Reason: decided I ought to post something about the op
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The answer is simple: I don't lie and don't do bad things; that's why I am a member there again.
    Lie and bad things are very loose and diverged concepts. Like, you were banned several times for being good? Ranting after being banned, putting all the staff members on the vote for the worst one, yet hypocritically saying "they don't annoy me anymore" after being invited again; attacking a person you most likely don't know at all just for being a cheater (what he doesn't seem to hide here). Yet apparently you consider yourself a person with undoubtfully good behaviour.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast