Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro bans Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Well, aside from the educated, helpful posts, and the general lack of an asshole attitude, in conjunction with the peripheral and unintentional side effect of helping trackers improve their cheat detection scripts, being open and up front in your posting, and almost always managing a civil attitude, you're a piece of shit anon. Didn't you know? Everyone, everywhere hates you unequivocally and without end. Dur.
    Sucks, eh

Just noticed your edit. I wasn't really aware of that issue with dynamic IP pools in Romania.
    Last edited by anon; 01-16-2011 at 04:24 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    The answer is simple: I don't lie and don't do bad things; that's why I am a member there again.
    Lie and bad things are very loose and diverged concepts. Like, you were banned several times for being good? Ranting after being banned, putting all the staff members on the vote for the worst one, yet hypocritically saying "they don't annoy me anymore" after being invited again; attacking a person you most likely don't know at all just for being a cheater (what he doesn't seem to hide here). Yet apparently you consider yourself a person with undoubtfully good behaviour.
    Well, I would say that this post is kinda ambiguous. What would you like to hear from me?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Well, I would say that this post is kinda ambiguous. What would you like to hear from me?
    Now I guess nothing, since you asking.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    You asked me a question and I responded to it; I don't know if you were satisfied with that answer or not. So...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    You asked me a question and I responded to it; I don't know if you were satisfied with that answer or not. So...
    Yeah, you don't lie and don't do bad things, anon lies and does bad things, all clear.
    Last edited by Solitude; 01-16-2011 at 04:52 AM. Reason: typo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Apart from the technical reasons pointed out by Intr4ns1t, speaking by my FST's personal experience, a large percentage of the troublesome traders at this forum (as in scammers, recurring dupers, liars) are Romanian. There are quite good people (as Magnum, for example), but unfortunately they are largely outnumbered by the bad apples.

If FST ever banned Romania and Egypt, our trade section would have a quick death.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Like, you were banned several times for being good?
    The question^^^^^^^

I fail to see where you answered him. Unless you count this:

In which case, your post was kind of ambiguous, and not an actual answer, merely a response.
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-16-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users,
    Definitely. They could have done a case by case thing and kept all the ones that have never caused any trouble on the site and are active. But then again, taking into account how many Romanian members there are(was) that probably would have been a pretty big job. But one that would have been worth it I would think...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.
    Can I ask you a real, non-trolling, serious question OlegL? Why are you so fixated by this whole HD-bits thing? It can't be good for you, and all you've been doing is driving yourself nuts trying to figure out the why's and wherefors. I, much like many others here, still can't figure out why you would want to rejoin a tracker that treated you as you describe, let alone would rejoin such a tracker.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast