Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fileserve Premium

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Isn't that considered as cookie stealing??
    Who knows, let's analyze it:

1. I post cookies somewhere for people to use them.
    2. People use them. Are they stealing my cookies?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    do you really even need it?.Other than the ten minute wait basic is just fine.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    Other than the ten minute wait basic is just fine.
    Premium users always get full speed and can download multiple files simultaneously. Free users only get "available bandwidth" and are of course limited to one file at a time.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Isn't that considered as cookie stealing??
    Who knows, let's analyze it:

1. I post cookies somewhere for people to use them.
    2. People use them. Are they stealing my cookies?
    Have not heard of this before but pretty sure I can guess what it is

Is it quite a successful method? also would it work with programs like Jdownloader or is it a case of download directly?

@ Slocker yes ideally do as the slow download speed, wait time, single download slot and the fact that I have to be present to start the next download adds hours to a large RAR'd download.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by confus View Post
    Is it quite a successful method? also would it work with programs like Jdownloader or is it a case of download directly?
    I'd say it's quite successful. I mean, it gives you Premium access.

I think you could indeed use cookies in jD. Had to use "cookie" (without the quotes) as a username, and the cookie's value as the password.

6. File Sharing   -   #16

I think you could indeed use cookies in jD. Had to use "cookie" (without the quotes) as a username, and the cookie's value as the password.
    Worked a treat, thanks a lot, shall stick to this method in future i think. couple of follow up questions however -

1. Firefox adds a new cookie when restarted and linked to fileserve so have to sort it out again each time, any way to fix this?
    2. Did some hunting and jD does not work very well with fileserve so any other manager that might work and how to implement cookies in it?

Cheers

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Fileserve is a waste of money. What you need to get is a leechbox subscription.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Missed this post when it was made.

1. Firefox adds a new cookie when restarted and linked to fileserve so have to sort it out again each time, any way to fix this?
    Try not to use the account in Firefox. That's pretty useless if you're using a downloader to leech, anyway.

2. Did some hunting and jD does not work very well with fileserve so any other manager that might work and how to implement cookies in it?
    I use jD and it works fine for me, which issues are you having? There's no other downloader with cookie support that I know of (doesn't mean there aren't any, of course).

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Can you please explain how to do that ?
    I've downloaded the google chrome extension "premium cookie injector " but I'm lost , I don't know how to use it .
    Can you please help ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Nowhere is Google Chrome involved, at least not in the quote. You have to get jDownloader and add an account with cookie as its username and the cookie's value as the password. Refer to its help/FAQ if you don't know how.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast