Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94956575859

Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by alex26i View Post
    The only reason he posted this crap was because he could not find me anymore. I would like everyone to know, whoever deals with cheeky will find out quickly. He is unstable. He doesn't remember anything. One day your his buddy the next day he is waging war and posting information about anyone he can. He at one time posted an entire list of people. Claiming everyone had wronged him. His site went dead several times because he didn't pay the bill. He will disappear for months then come back with his war issue. Aom didn't even wrong him, he keeps going on and on about this and that. Lenaurd doesn't own the site anymore. I am not on aom any more. I have businesses to run. But this turd, who I have not talked to for 5 years. decides he has a issue with me. Like the title of this post wtf! Sheriff, cheeky gets ban from all sites sooner or later. Just search his name. Your wasting time giving him any advise. No one has wronged him, crept himself. He tries to steal users from sites and all kinds of underhanded stuff. Mostly he complains about people earning money.
    I have nothing to do with aom cheeky, if you could remember anything I was the guy who helped you setup your site you let goto crap.

This is my last post.. And no I didn't read your book you posted I have no interest.
    If you have nothing to do with AOM any more, please enlighten us, just how did you manage to reply to this post so fast???
    How do you know Lenaud01 dont run AOM, though we all know hes a silent partner running it all in the background, but will soon learn that wont help him

And thats not all, im your best buddy on Facebook too, and i got all your pictures for my book, so be happy, your a muppet to think i would not watch you, as i watch you all, as youll never get near any of my sites again

As i said above, ive been playing the waiting game, and just because you may think ive forgotten, it doesnt make it so
    Even though youve moved to Thailand, and started a family, doesnt make me forget what youve done to my site

YOU ruined my site, and you know exactly what you did to me for AOM, and theres no way on this earth im going to let you, or Duane get away with it
    Enjoy my book, as youll be one of the 1st i send it too, then im going to link it with all your friends on every site you are on, and post it on main stream torrent sites, as YOU dont control me, like Lenaud01 controls a twat fool like you

I mean whos sitting here now pissed off, maybe as much as i was way back then, all those years ago, when you was trashing my site, and i couldnt do nothing about it
    Last edited by anon; 01-12-2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Removed link with personal information

2. BitTorrent   -   #582
    I'm sick of this endless drag. Closed. You can continue the discussion via PM if it's so important.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94956575859