Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    Plenty members happy throughout AOMK, and the only ones complaining are those on AOM, or MT, as i dont give a shit about any of them, they made there choice, and i made mine, its that simple
    What is there im missing from any site??? Nothing, as im still friends with them all, and get on with all members at AOM

Out of say a 1000 users interested in magic torrents, how many do you think are really good at sharing, and uploading files??
    not even close to 10, so how many do you think im interested in on my site, that are on AOM aswell, that will step up to help???
    The only one complaining is you, as everyone can see from the last 52 pages. You need to know what a rare file is. Just because it may not be on AOM or MT does not mean rare! If it is readily available for purchase and not Out of Print then it is NOT rare! All your files fall under the NOT rare category. So keep convincing yourself otherwise.

As for the members you listed still keep in touch with you, and are aware of your antics, then it does make me wonder why. Rare files vs risking your personal information? that's a dangerous trade off.

And no I am not uploading any performance video of myself. Why should I? Just to give you a video so you can post it all over commenting on MT/AOM/etc users. You are the one claiming you can do much better, so show a video Einstein! (yes that was sarcasm)

Listing some member names does not prove that you trade with them. The fact that you say you can get a screenshot from someone by bribing them with GB, proves that you are not on AOM or MT.

Again, you have no idea what is on other sites.
    Last edited by prodigy608; 01-02-2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #522
    MODERATION
    The only one complaining is you, as everyone can see from the last 52 pages. You need to know what a rare file is. Just because it may not be on AOM or MT does not mean rare! If it is readily available for purchase and not Out of Print then it is NOT rare! All your files fall under the NOT rare category. So keep convincing yourself otherwise.

I dont know the 1st one i see complain on this post was Jac that AOMRecruit was a false site, and crying about the same thing she did to us
    And if those files are readily available to buy, then why has AOM not bought them yet in the last 12 years, and uploaded them for its users???
    , as it gets enough donations to buy them, and them files have been out there long enough
    So why is it, only we own them rare magic files???, and why is it??? we have more rare magic lectures notes ( That cant be bought no more ), than AOM ??

As for the members you listed still keep in touch with you, and are aware of your antics, then it does make me wonder why. Rare files vs risking your personal information? that's a dangerous trade off.

Well only those who trade with me can answer that, cant they, But like you i too can use other names, if needed
    But in the end its about what you can trade, and are willing to trade, those users on AOM are just a back up, if im ever kicked, and as i said its not hard to trade with any AOM user, its just not that secure
    And just because you say im not on AOM, or i dont trade with AOM users, doesnt mean its true, or a fact, because lets be honest yet again, you actually know nothing, though you will now have an opportunity to prove me wrong below
    CAN THEY PRODUCE THE GOODS FOR THE CHALLENGE???

And no I am not uploading any performance video of myself. Why should I? Just to give you a video so you can post it all over commenting on MT/AOM/etc users. You are the one claiming you can do much better, so show a video Einstein! (yes that was sarcasm)

SO WHY SHOULD I UPLOAD???, OR YOU EVEN EXPECT ME TOO???
    See you wont upload, as it would give me the chance to actually comment on your crap magic, as your either Lenaud01, or Jac, who are none magicians, and pretend your something your not, AS YOUVE ALWAYS DONE, just like your doing here
    But lets be really honest here, none of you ever upload anything anyway, and i got nothing to prove here to anyone, im not the one hiding like you on this forum, as im up front, and every user can see that, unlike you that is hiding,
    so who looks to be honest, and upfront here between us both??
    Because your the one firing blanks, and putting anything you like without actually giving anyone an idea who you are, or what you are, though we can all guess

Personally you look abit of a fool, and just goes to show what type of people are behind AOM

Listing some member names does not prove that you trade with them. The fact that you say you can get a screenshot from someone by bribing them with GB, proves that you are not on AOM or MT.

Well you go ahead, and believe what you want, ive already said that you need to post who you are, and show us some of your own screenshots, as you could be anyone, as no one knows who, or what you are in all this, and if you do post, ill post all you want about screenshots, and AOM,
    So put your stupid hidden face where it should be upfront, and show us why we should even listen to a muppet like you

so now all you got to do now, just to catch me out in my lie, is to step up, and show us who you are in all this, and a screenshot, or just keep quiet
    , as your just a dafty with empty words that just fail, as its you who is hiding, and sneaking about, trying to command a convo you actually know nothing about, which holds no water, or value,
    My spidey senses tell me you will fail to produce anything as usual, or even try to catch me out, so run along silly AOM admin, as none of you have ever had anything on me, and each time i set up a simple challenge you run off with your tails between your legs

Again, you have no idea what is on other sites

NO i dont, you are right
    But you now have a way to prove that, DONT YOU???, as all youve actually got to do, is step up, and post screenshots, and ill do the same???
    Just think you can catch me out, and prove your words are true, and mine are false

Or how about another simple challenge, that we both go to a torrent site of your naming, and we both upload rare unique magic files every day, and see who gets left behind 1st with rarity, and who can actually carry on uploading files that are not on AOM, or even within my sites
    Because lets face it, thats just another challenge you cant step up too niether, because your on AOM that really has no rare magic files compared to us

As you was all invited to come trade with us at JN, and i didnt see any Admin from AOM step up to trade for just the 1200 simple files we have there, that you say are not rare, but AOM doesnt seem to own, or posses
    Seems to me, that the 1200 magic files AOM dont posses, is a rare thing indeed, because alot of those 1200 files cant actually be bought, if you knew anything, and it sounds like you aint even on JN, so are a AOM loser weve kept out

Here ill invite you again, come trade with us, especially if you want to give your users new rare magic files, but youll need to buy new stuff, as we got all of AOMs files, think you can come trade with us, or what??

I think an AOM fail is coming up here, on all points
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-02-2014 at 02:57 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #523
    Poster
    Nice to see a proper rant off Cheeky

4. BitTorrent   -   #524
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Apparently it spent time making a graphic but forgot to make the text legible. It's a story of misplaced priorities, i.e., a foregone conclusion.
    Have you looked at some of the posts youve done lately???, your not right in the head
    I can claim at a 95 % confidence level that I am the one who wrote my posts. You're probably having a difficult time categorizing them, and I can assist you in that matter. They're extraordinary.

You are now in my debt.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #525
    MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Nice to see a proper rant off Cheeky
    Ya know it
    I just hope AOM is up for the challenge, and can prove me wrong

If prodigy608 is who i think they are, we will see a diversionary post, and alot of nothing, as usual
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-02-2014 at 03:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #526
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Are you sure megabyteme??

No I am not giving you names or usernames so that you can start abusing their privacy like you have done with many others by posting their info on public forums and other sites.

prodigy608 I can name them all, if i wish, many users like :-

Also as i said above, post a video of yourself, or some pictures, and ill post mine, but if you was on my site, youd know where my videos were uploaded, plus as i said if my files aint rare, then why are there still 1000s still not available on AOM???

Your a real idiot to think we dont know you just a little Admin from AOM thinking we dont know that your under another name, but we are not stupid, so go get a backbone
    Clearly when I defended your right to free speech I underestimated your bitterness and overall level of mental(the fact you felt the need to call your site AOM killer should have been some sort of clue...my bad).
    To whit I'm fairly certain that giving out people's private info(ie IPs) here is a bannable offense and so I reported you for it.

Just to be clear this has nothing to do with anything you previously said and for the record I've never in my 5 or 6 years here ever been "angered" by anything directed towards me.
    I'm sure your mental will make you believe otherwise though but that unfortunately is how mental works.

Like when I ask you a simple question with the added benefit of giving you a convenient platform to make a case for why you may simply lack knowledge and not intelligence and you waste the time making a "diversionary post"and then mentally and wrongly follow it up by accuse others of doing the same.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #527
    MODERATION
    Ya like we are convinced its not, but you carry on saying its not so, im sure youve not convinced anyone here, why youve reported me

Like what question??, ask me now, and if its valid, ill reply
    Because its you going on about all the perverted stuff, and not me, so we all know where your mentality lays in all this, and itll never change, as its all been said by YOU out loud, and all within various posts

So just as i said above, you are too angry by my posts, and wound up, and dont like it, as i really did hit a nerve with you, especially once you got caught out as a Pedo, and i pointed out afew other things going on in YOUR OWN mind,
    So dont start anything, if you dont like the replies you may get
    Anyway id move on now, as i think youve made yourself look bad enough in this section, without carrying on
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-02-2014 at 06:33 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #528
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Cheeky just gets angry when he breathes. If he just promises to stop breathing when he posts, I think he should be allowed to stay*.

*It's not like his brain gets any oxygen anyway.

Since Cheeky won't post a magics trick, I'll have to post someone a vid for him. Seems this guy doesn't feel he has to remain anonymous to do magics...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #529
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Like what question??, ask me now, and if its valid, ill reply
    Because its you going on about all the perverted stuff, and not me, so we all know where your mentality lays in all this, and itll never change, as its all been said by YOU out loud, and all within various posts

So just as i said above, you are too angry by my posts, and wound up, and dont like it, as i really did hit a nerve with you, especially once you got caught out as a Pedo, and i pointed out afew other things going on in YOUR OWN mind,
    So dont start anything, if you dont like the replies you may get
    Anyway id move on now, as i think youve made yourself look bad enough in this section, without carrying on
    You're not big on the whole concept of humour or reality are you?

As for "the question",how old are you and what cuntry do you hail from?

Here's another pertinent one.How many sites have you been banned from because they consider you mental?
    I hear that it's double digits and again I ask not out of "anger" but rather as concerns you it is relevant to basically everything said here.

Now please come back with another diversionary "pedo" accusation and how you "own everyone" and prove how infantile and oblivious you are.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #530
    MODERATION
    I find all these posts amusing

How will knowing my age, or where im from make any difference to this post??

No site has banned me on mental, its just a case of who you know, and who they prefer really aint it?? , you give staff a courtesy invite, theyll go with you, as they may get a ban themselves, or its a case of ill scratch your back, if you scratch mine

OK replied now what??, how about my 2 questions

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast