Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vice City

Poster
    My tactic was play the mission so many times I almost had a nervous break down, when I was at the point of crying and begging my PC to be nice to me I put on my star trek hat and flew the mission again, and by a miracle I finished it.

After 5 weeks of seeing a therapist I was able to let go of my keyboard.

2. Games   -   #22
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by TheDave@9 November 2003 - 03:26
    my tactic is to be really smooth and ignore the guys completely. sometime i drop the last bomb when im on fire
    yea thats what i did the first time, maybe killed one guard with the blades, I thought the hardest was the junkyard were you save lance, its timed so the easiest is get the chopper and fly there and then use the colt to one shot kill everyone the save lances sorry ass
    the only other hard part was the mall mission were you have to shoot up the place, thats timed also, again chopper comes in handy

3. Games   -   #23
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by diamond dog@8 November 2003 - 15:50
    I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward!!! my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too!!
    thx
    wait until you have to remote control a plane to bomb the boats....

and the movie mission

i can't control the planes at all ;P

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by noname12@9 November 2003 - 02:28
    I put on my star trek hat and flew the mission again, and by a miracle I finished it.

After 5 weeks of seeing a therapist I was able to let go of my keyboard.
    lmfao

my tactic is to be really smooth and ignore the guys completely. sometime i drop the last bomb when im on fire
    what do you like do this mission every day or something that you have a plan for it?

5. Games   -   #25
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@9 November 2003 - 02:41
    what do you like do this mission every day or something that you have a plan for it?
    no but ive had to do it for other people cos i rock and they suck. goodnight

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by TheDave+9 November 2003 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 9 November 2003 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@9 November 2003 - 02:41
    no but ive had to do it for other people cos i rock and they suck. goodnight [/b][/quote]
    but mommy im not tired

7. Games   -   #27
    Sounds like cartmans line

SCrew you guys im going home

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by neattairoski@9 November 2003 - 02:47
    Sounds like cartmans line

SCrew you guys im going home
    damn i actually went to record that and it sounded pretty gay

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Formula1@9 November 2003 - 02:19
    (This is the Ps2 version)

I beated this mission , it really FUCKING easy once you get the hang of the helicopter controls, (just have a practice mission , where you get used to the basic control and all of that) . Once you get a good knowledge on controlling the helicopter , start by dropping the FIRST bomb on the TOP Floor first , and then from there continue doing this strategy and when you get the last bomb drop it last on the bottom part of the building.
    thats exactly wat i did. i was stupidly frustrated at this gay mission.

another good tip is to get 1 or 2 of your mates to come over and watch. and give them a few turns at it. after a while u will all get the hang of it and beause of the competitve nature of friends (especially males). after a while its a competition out of your friends to be the first one to do the mission. it becomes fun wen your ompeting against your friends instead of the stupid fkn game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123