Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to wild-bytes

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    should be back up soon.

been fighting with host and endded up dumping them and now looking for new host.

Wild

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cruizerfish
    thanks for the update wild, take your time. You are the best of the best IMO. cf
    Last edited by cruizerfish; 02-13-2011 at 02:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Great to see you again bud. Thanks for posting.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's down now.
    Last edited by barral01; 02-14-2011 at 12:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Definitely hope the site gets back up and running, please keep us updated

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltas10 View Post
    Hi i'm a super vip on wb went down wednesday but had no notification via email so unable to give you an answer apologies wild used to be a member on here so hopefully we will hear something from wild sorry have no more info.

deltas.
    Most trackers will never notify you before they are going down (either through email or the site), the thing about downtimes are that they are usually unexpected. Staff usually issue the explanation/apology after the site comes back up.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltas10 View Post
    Hi i'm a super vip on wb
    I didn't think I would come over a douchebag asshole in person, but here we are!
    You are entitled to your opinion i will not come down to your level silence can speak volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    should be back up soon.

been fighting with host and endded up dumping them and now looking for new host.

Wild
    Hi Wild thanks for update glad it will be coming back omline mate.

deltas.
    Last edited by Deltas10; 02-14-2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Jaws8u
    should be back up soon.

Wild
    Thanks so much for the update, Wild.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Thanks for the update, good to hear it's only a matter of time!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    thanx wild glad to know the site isnt going down permanently.what irc chatroom is wb using now?Wheels gave it to me a month or so ago but since i cant access the site i cant get the address from my messages.The email on my account is accessible if someone could email the irc room location to me.
    Been wondering since the site just disappeared,hope everything is working out with the search for a new host.Keep us informed please.As always,if you guys can use my help just let me know.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    should be back up soon.

Wild
    Thanx for the info wild,was wondering what happened.Glad to know the community isnt gone for good,looking forward to the sites return.Wheels sent me the location of the irc chatroom you guys are using a month or so ago but i cant login to the site to retrieve it from my messages.Can someone email the room location to me or post here.Sure do miss having our own irc room.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast