Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracker with blu ray rip untouched

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't like remuxes, most of them still have to much info or not enough subs etc ... so what I do is I download the full BD's and make my own remux ... I extract the main movie, chapters and subs I want and cram them into an iso. That way I keep the untouched video/audio but don't have all the extra crap they fill the BD's with.

My sources are mainly HDBits and Usenet, occasionally a DDL-board if I can't find it anywhere else..
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I usually download full Blu-rays and create my own remuxes, too, for similar reasons, but the better remux releases do save you some bandwidth. If I know that the source Blu-ray doesn't really offer more (at least relevant for me) than the remux, I clearly prefer the remux. Saves me some time, too.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    3dblurayiso.com needs invitation code to register.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    blu-bits.com
    bd25.org
    3dblurayiso.com
    blu-torrents.net

All are open for signup (So no trade i guess?) And are dedicated to untouched BR25 and BR50. They are all of English Origin so u have check for french language
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    usenet.

yeah i know, i know.. i just couldnt help myself...
    Last edited by Hypatia; 04-06-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12