IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by byneco View Post
    I think hard to get but good luck
    Thx man but this is going to way i know...so let's se more reply's
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by szekeresh View Post
    Bump
    OK for you're own good so you won't think it's personal here's a clarification on why this request will very likely not get filled no matter how many times you continue to mindlessly bump it.
    No one can give any real ,sensible, meaningful reason why they wish to be a member of FTN - not content or speed or "community" or anything else that you can't find at a lot of other sites. Therefore barring any "need" beyond at best simple curiosity or at worst level hunting most anyone that has an invite to give is going to probably frivolously award it to someone they know or at the very least have some favourable feelings/connection to ( for whatever reason) toward .
    I think the request you made is reasonable and I like your honesty or I hope it's honesty .You could just have witnessed the past massacres here and wisely chosen to taken a somewhat different and more possibly success approach .

Anyway given the nature of the beast , just simple facts not an impossibility but don't blame anyone for mentioning the likelihood of it's failure.

Btw and I say this in no way meaning to be mean and in all sincerity .If you have really been at this for 4 years then you should have realized by now and as people have already attempted to point out , that places like FTN are no better than sites you can more easily join . Worse in some ways actually .

Anyway that's all I have to say so good luck.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Btw and I say this in no way meaning to be mean and in all sincerity .If you have really been at this for 4 years then you should have realized by now and as people have already attempted to point out , that places like FTN are no better than sites you can more easily join . Worse in some ways actually .

Anyway that's all I have to say so good luck.
    I know that and you are right so...i know more good places than ftn at least i think and i just want to join a nice 0day traker from where i can grab what i like (good stuf i mean) without worry i can't seed it back...so im sorry if i ofendet someone out here really it was just a request nothing more.By the way thx for your sincerity...most of the people here blow this request in my face but i expected this and not all can be the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Still haven corrected your age.
    Im 29 if you want i show you my ID...
    Last edited by aly13; 02-16-2011 at 10:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster
    stillllll havent told us your REAL age.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If you're looking for a general tracker I'd highly recommend IPT, easy to get in.. AND easy to maintain great reatio.

I LOVE Canada

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPhoto View Post
    If you're looking for a general tracker I'd highly recommend IPT, easy to get in.. AND easy to maintain great reatio.
    Yeah, But FTN has those >>> "Packs' where u cannot find it anyway else.Not to mention the Speed,Pe-times and swamp.......

Furthermore, FTN is a No Ratio Tracker, all u have to to do is "Seed" it Back > 3 days or so,U will be fine. On Top off it, U get a friendly and supportive Community as well. And if U Donate, a good chance U will receive an Invite.?

Not to mention the "Prestige" of having one of the most desirable & High Level Tracker- U have Bragging Rights.....LMAO
    Last edited by Enlightened; 02-18-2011 at 11:53 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Enlightened, I don't know if you're serious or just joking. The fact you mentioned bragging rights and FTN's "swamp" makes me go for the latter.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    are you sure ?
    a 29 year old guy wanting to show identity for his age proof in FST
    normaly a 29 year old man or woman dont do this king of stupid things.
    If you are really a 29 year old guy by physically then I dont think you are not mature by mentally.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Yeah, But FTN has those >>> "Packs' where u cannot find it anyway else.Not to mention the Speed,Pe-times and swamp.......

Furthermore, FTN is a No Ratio Tracker, all u have to to do is "Seed" it Back > 3 days or so,U will be fine. On Top off it, U get a friendly and supportive Community as well. And if U Donate, a good chance U will receive an Invite.?

Not to mention the "Prestige" of having one of the most desirable & High Level Tracker- U have Bragging Rights.....LMAO

Yes a good joke but a true one....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    are you sure ?
    If you are really a 29 year old guy by physically then I dont think you are not mature by mentally.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    are you sure ?
    If you are really a 29 year old guy by physically then I don't think you are not mature by mentally.
    Don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't mature enough to belong to a torrent site .Gawd like imagine the mass bannings if they suddenly raised the allowed age to 15.
    Anyway as I see it at least, maturity is more about being able to accept responsibility for your actions then about any inadvertent ( or intentional ) acts of stupidity so by what little I know of you aly ,you are plenty mature in my books.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast