Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wmv - Licenced Files

Originally posted by jackcarter@8 November 2003 - 17:39
    I'll look into the converting of the file, especially as the avi version I downloaded has some error in the file.
    i just ran a couple of google searches-- i kinda suspect that TmpgEnc will have the best chance of converting a DRM'd WMV file to MPEG.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    if the file isn't a music video, or anything bad, should i accept then?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    I had a problem like that before but for a .mp3 file by the way I don&#39;t think it can be played unless of course you get the license you should trying changing the extension maybe try.avi, .mpg, .mpeg or even .asf . Good Luck&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    What OS are you using, if its win2k you can uninstall the upgrade to WMP9, from add/remove programs. For XP there is an uninstall too, I&#39;ve seen it in a thread here recently, I cant find it now tho.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@9 November 2003 - 01:59
    What OS are you using, if its win2k you can uninstall the upgrade to WMP9, from add/remove programs. For XP there is an uninstall too, I&#39;ve seen it in a thread here recently, I cant find it now tho.
    You can uninstall with Win Xp also all you need to do is install the SP1. But no matter if you uninstall it their will be tiny little files that never leave meaning it will still be around in one form.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@9 November 2003 - 02:59
    yep there is no full uninstall, you can roll back with system restore but that leaves files or you can hide, but no getting rid of it once you get it

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I HATE DRM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Spent over a week downloading 3 big files. When I went to play them...&#036;9.95 to access each file = FUCK YOU STUPID FILE&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12