Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Recommendations for a General/0day Tracker

I am looking for a general/scene tracker to add to my small collection that just includes Demonoid and SeX, neither of which I am very impressed with.

I'm trying to narrow it down and am looking for recommendations and any help would be appreciated. I am very familiar with how private trackers work. Thanks guys.
    Nothing Here!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPT or TorrentLeech are probably your best bet. Both are large trackers with a fair few general uploads to complement the 0-day stuff.

You might also like rutracker if you like demonoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I have heard the best general/0day that is in reach for a regular user is SCC. Is this safe to say?

But do you (or anyone else) recommend IPT or TL one over the other? And I'm interested in how RevTT compares to these too.
    Last edited by fino963; 02-10-2011 at 07:00 AM.
    Nothing Here!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Well Scc would restrict u 2 scene Only. More over u have 2 face much stiffer competition in seeding. Unless u mind getting ur stuff few minutes later i would say sticking with TL or IpT.

I would say TL>RevTT>IpT

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Well Scc would restrict u 2 scene Only. More over u have 2 face much stiffer competition in seeding. Unless u mind getting ur stuff few minutes later i would say sticking with TL or IpT.

I would say TL>RevTT>IpT
    I'm thinking go for TL then afterwards (eventually) SCC. I don't mind scene releases, I am not picky about the quality of content just that it is watchable.

Are any other trackers better than TL that are in reach, however?
    Nothing Here!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd vote for IPT as well
    Also here is some suggestions: Filelistro, LinkoManija, nCore. They're all non-english, but competitive to TL more or less, imo. And reachable. Good luck

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    I am looking for a general/scene tracker to add to my small collection that just includes Demonoid and SeX, neither of which I am very impressed with.
    Bolded words says it all.. Or may be I'm thinking wrongly
    Last edited by bijoy; 02-10-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'd suggest IPT, nice tracker, good content, not very hard to get an invite, and very easy too keep a good ratio.

I LOVE Canada

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    I'm thinking go for TL then afterwards (eventually) SCC. I don't mind scene releases, I am not picky about the quality of content just that it is watchable.
    SCC can be tougher to seed on than IPT, for example. They do have two large freeleech sections, however.

Filelist.ro is also another excellent place. It's in Romanian but you should have no trouble whatsoever navigating the interface. So I'd say you either go for IPT or FL.ro.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    IPT is a pretty decent tracker in terms of content, speed and relative availability of invites. Its easy to seed back at with a ton of freeleech torrents.Besides, it also has a Pron section (if you care).
    //0.02$

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast