Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Alternative to TvT.com ?

Quote Originally Posted by res0r9lm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxxie View Post

Unless he has access to some place with official BTN recruitment. He could still get in that way
    Elite and above still have invites and can use them. I got into bitmetv a few days ago and was very disappointed.
    How so? While it doesn't look as good as somewhere like BTN for example, it has all the TV content you could ever want as well as a ton of older stuff that can be VERY difficult to locate on other trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by res0r9lm View Post

Elite and above still have invites and can use them. I got into bitmetv a few days ago and was very disappointed.
    How so? While it doesn't look as good as somewhere like BTN for example, it has all the TV content you could ever want as well as a ton of older stuff that can be VERY difficult to locate on other trackers.
    Maybe it has alot of hdtv caps but it lacks Web-dl's. Take V.2009 if you wanted all the web-dl's up to this point bmtv has s02e6, s02e07, and s02e08 while BTN has all of them. bmtv has good speeds but not great and pretimes are not the greatest eithier. With all the hype I was expecting more

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Dear God kill me now.
    I remember the good old days back in the dark long forgotten past of two or three years ago when a person was happy just to get to download something that they wanted to watch .Now it's Web-dl this and full blu-ray that . This p2p group's encodes aren't good enough and that sites pre-time isn't fast enough.Ffs
    Can't all you putz' congregate to one uber cool site and leave the rest of the internet for simple, reasonable, unassuming grown-up people ?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-05-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Nothing wrong with being spoiled. Bittorrent is a gift that keeps giving, so much that users are nitpicking. It's a pirate heaven.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nothing wrong with with being spoiled except as evidenced here people aren't grateful for anything anymore. Of course the same applies to the younger generation of most developed countries .
    "Dad I don't actually do anything but lay around , play video games and sext my friends but I think I need a new cellphone since mine doesn't also play the Star Spangled banner when I download videos off of youtube".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-05-2011 at 03:50 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The only way people learn to be grateful is through loss. Once you lose something, you tend to understand the value of things best.

But meh, no point in being annoyed by it, especially if it's on-topic. Some dude asked for a good alternative to TvT.com, people have stated their opinions and backed them up with arguments. You may not like it, it may be nitpicking, but it's on topic.

Want to read something really 'snobbish'? I hate 99% of anything TV related, basically don't watch TV at all with the exception of the occasional news / documentary or maybe football match. So for me, all TV only trackers are totally irrelevant, they could all close doors tomorrow and I wouldn't be bothered.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Pre-times ... The stupidest statistic in all of bittorrentdom!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    "Dad I don't actually do anything but lay around , play video games and sext my friends but I think I need a new cellphone since mine doesn't also play the Star Spangled banner when I download videos off of youtube".
    sex + text =
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 03-05-2011 at 07:39 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks to those who invited me to freshon and BTN

On a side note, for me, pre times don't really matter, atleast not when it comes to TV stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12