Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exigo.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    The worst part is, you can't get that oxygen back from them.
    Yes, the hidden cost of shopping at Wal-Mart.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-12-2011 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Aside from this thread being a waste of space:

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    P.S. Pedro's has about 2 to 3 times more content than Exigo, just thought you should know that.
    Not true. As of two minutes ago the torrent counts are 43,737 at P's and 29,970 at E, which as a ratio is almost exactly the same as the ratio of their member counts (1.46 vs 1.49). Meanwhile, What.CD has over a million torrents, and triple the 100% FLAC torrents of both sites combined.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 03-12-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    THX Guys. closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12