Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Please, Darth Rings, I want the old you to return

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How is sharing pirated material a good thing exactly ?
    Btw I looked in the dictionary and nowhere did I see "because I can get stuffs for free " listed under the definition of good. Likewise " I know it's stealing but it's so simple and relatively risk free it doesn't trouble my conscious at all" . Or my personal fav " I'm 14 and I feel sooo grownup now.Maybe next I'll post a video of me drinking Mountain Dew through my nose on youtube lol lol ".
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    How is sharing pirated material a good thing exactly ?
    1. Gnomes
    2. Underpants
    4.PROFIT!

A business plan so elegant and obvious that even an elderly Canadianian should be able to grasp it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #43
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Anyway, Darth Rings, why did you change your behavior so suddenly?.. Can you explain to me what you don't like about me? You called me a "two-faced idiot". What did you mean by that? You implied that I was a hypocrite? That's what "two-faced" means? In what way am I a hypocrite?.. You told me that I victimize myself. Can you explain to me what makes you think that I victimize myself?.. Hold on, let me re-read that post in which you said that I victimize myself.
    Last edited by OlegL; 03-28-2011 at 09:51 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    OlegL, I find it hard to believe that at the supposed age you are that you don't have the mental capacity to know what a "two faced" twat means ... either that or you're a very bad troll.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #45
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    English is not my first language... I looked up that word in an on-line dictionary and yes, it means hypocrite or insincere.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    English is not my first language... I looked up that word in an on-line dictionary and yes, it means hypocrite or insincere.
    at last you come to basic point.
    Teh n00b.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345