Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AceTorrents - Has Unbanned Romania

Amazing news for Romanian users, AceTorrents, a respected general/0-day tracker has unbanned Romania. WazManiak is implicated too, all credit goes to Ace, the owner of Acetorrents who understand us and hopely this can be a new start for Romanian users. But now, let's say a few things about AceTorrents, the statistics are pretty impressive for a small community, over 21.000 registered users and aprox. 34.000 torrents in its main index.

This is not all, AceTorrents open the signup, so if youre looking for a great general/0-day tracker AceTorrents can fill your needs. The forum is also with a notable activity, over 51.000 posts in 3.300 threads.

info: http://wazmaniak.blogspot.com/2011/0...d-romania.html

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Romania unbanned, Acetorrents need to sign up some more mods to tackle in the increase in cheating now LOL

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I updated the banned countries sticky yesterday to reflect this. Nice for Romanian users, I guess. Personally, I barely knew anything about AceTorrents.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Usenet Dinosaur
    It will be great for AceT if the new peeps behave, and even better if a few donate. I say this because every time I check in on that site I have several messages asking for donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Oddly, that same community you talk about, is the same that draws many people away from torrenting.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Radon0r View Post
    I say this because every time I check in on that site I have several messages asking for donations.
    Funfile/ILT style? When I was on the latter, I didn't even bother reading my PMs.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Uhm.. hard to believe that any Ro has some kind of interest in this site.. when a dozen of other trackers exist.

Yeah, great yuhuu let's party ). :\
    I'll reply you like no one else

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Thanks man , amazing news . I'm gonna go ahead and make 3 accounts right now \\

Not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yeah my inbox is filled with donation asking PMs

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post

Not really
    You prolly already have a couple of accounts, created with your 'seedbox'-ip or other proxy, so I do believe what you just wrote.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post

Not really
    You prolly already have a couple of accounts, created with your 'seedbox'-ip or other proxy, so I do believe what you just wrote.
    That's why I said it . Thank you for your kind soul.

No honestly , I don't believe in having more than 1 account . Why ? I mean , for me it's hard enough to think if a cool nickname besides the one I already have so why bother ? Especially when I can have just 1 account and really pump up on the ratio .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast