Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: any thebox staffers arround?

before this turns into a troll fest, tespar come into IRC and ask for me in the support channel, i'll see whats been going on. I cant say nothing here because simply i dont know your account details.

best regards

smpjc08
    administrator thebox.bz

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Tespar, pop into irc and ask for me :-)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    are you kidding me?
    i came like 3 times in the irc channel,everytime getting kicked and glined,you didnt even ask me anything,just plain cheater and something about xtremespeedz
    it just hit me,re-reading the replies from this thread,that my wife is using a vpn from time to time,and i think that i might browsed the site with that vpn, but i am not sure
    if that's the case,and they don't allow other ip to browse (only browse,not leeching/seeding) then i understand,it's my mistake for not reading the rules...still that type of actions,and the way that they went against me was uncalled
    T3sp4rg**** was my username,dont know if it matters now,but still thebox was one of my fav trackers,hard to get current uk shows from somewhere else

(tried to join the irc channel,but as said i am glined,i get this (User has been permanently banned from TBZchat (xtreme_speeds_fail))

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by tespar View Post
    are you kidding me?
    i came like 3 times in the irc channel,everytime getting kicked and glined,you didnt even ask me anything,just plain cheater and something about xtremespeedz
    You maybe should have waited until his penis grew a few more inches, it sounds like he's getting his 3 inch kicks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    it sounds like he's getting his 3 inch kicks.
    sounds like your a troll...

anyway tespar pop in and ask for me specifically - NOT anyone else.. im the one who deals with catching the cheaters (and im stating facts not bragging here)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by smpjc08 View Post
    sounds like your[sic] a troll...
    That should be you're, as in you are. It is the contracted form of the second person singular pronoun and second person conjugation of the verb "to be", which is what you should have used in this case. The word you used, "your", is a possessive adjective and it makes no sense in this context.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    how to join the irc if i've been glined? already mentioned this
    you were the one who banned me and kicked me from the irc
    still i appreciate you answered here,maybe i will find out why i was banned like that

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That should be you're, as in you are. It is the contracted form of the second person singular pronoun and second person conjugation of the verb "to be", which is what you should have used in this case. The word you used, "your", is a possessive adjective and it makes no sense in this context.
    Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by tespar View Post
    how to join the irc if i've been glined?
    Unless it was a range ban, just changing your IP should do. You can try rebooting your modem/router or changing your MAC address to achieve that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    thanks to smpjc08 i was able to get my account back,it seems that my utorrent (new version) client was sending large amounts of garbage to the tracker
    thanks everyone who post it here trying to help me,thanks fst

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What version/build was it out of curiosity?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast