Thread: Trackers with education/learning content

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Which trackers are good for educational/learning content, such as lynda.com, CBT Nuggets, etc?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the link.

Any idea which one would be best for CBT Nuggets type content?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    bitspyder is a good alternative to bitme, and heaps easier to get an invite with roughly the same content your looking for.

btw found the sql cbt on torrentleech.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 04-01-2011 at 12:55 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    I would rather suggest you to join rutracker than any of those called e-learning trackers.
    Rutracker have over 140 CBT Nuggets stuff, and bunch of Lynda torrents. If you are interested in some specific torrent, I would be glad to help you and look whether it's on tracker or not. If you have no specific torrent in mind you can just join rutracker and look what you can find there since it's open for signups and you don't need to worry about getting an invite.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 03-31-2011 at 08:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Thanks for the suggestion yevgeny

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    I would rather suggest you to join rutracker than any of those called e-learning trackers.
    Rutracker have over 140 CBT Nuggets stuff, and bunch of Lynda torrents. If you are interested in some specific torrent, I would be glad to help you and look whether it's on tracker or not. If you have no specific torrent in mind you can just join rutracker and look what you can find there since it's open for signups and you don't need to worry about getting an invite.
    Thanks Deadpoet. I was looking for CBT nugget called (I believe) "SQL on the job training" and also anything to do with Java and .Net training.