Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: binaries4ever usenet Forum Open signup

MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I didn't even use a free one. I used one of my addresses from a domain a friend of mine owns.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by user_ View Post
    I used a work email address and it went fine. This is the problem:

1. Register only with your email address linked to your provider.
    2. Free emailservices like hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc etc and all those crap is NOT allowed. Accounts will be deleted.
    3. Business email addresses or weird under construction emailaddresses are NOT allowed. Accounts will be deleted.
    4. Turn your monitor 90 degrees to the West.
    5. Change your mouse settings from right handed to left handed.
    6. ???

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    6. Use your 56.6 kbps modem to dial into a U.S. server before registering. Accounts registered using modern broadband technology will be deleted.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    7.Only register if you have giganews or astraweb . If we find out that you don't , accounts will be deleted .
    8.Don't make fun of us in public forums

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    9. Plug and unplug your usb thumb drive three times then throw it in the trash and never ever ever ask why
    Digital World...You can't handle the Digital World! What did your Mom buy you a PUTER for Christmas!
    http://usenetgeeks.com

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    10. Provide proof that you have at least $100,000.00 in a bank owned by the people of Nigeria, their prince is in need of assistance. Non-Nigerian banks are NOT allowed. If you use a non-Nigerian bank, your account will be deleted.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    11. Sign up ONLY using the keyboard that came with your PC. Anyone using an after-market, or non-OEM keyboard will be perma-banned.

12. For god's sake, dust your damn monitor screens...

13. Tidy up your rooms a bit before registering.

14. People who touch themselves inappropriately in public will not receive accounts. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    14. People who touch themselves inappropriately in public will not receive accounts. Ever.
    Damn, now I know why they rejected my application

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Damn, now I know why they rejected my application
    I have a strong suspicion that rule is the downfall of most here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    I agree with you nntpjunkie !!!! Gmail is a good email services ! everyone should accept this email !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast