Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major PSN Hack Update - Your Personal Information Has Been Compromised

sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    I have been wondering if Anon have something to do with this. When they were targeting Sony's websites, Sony was bragging that it was mainly a nuisance more than anything else. Anon said they weren't going to attack the PSN but who can say that some of them aren't doing it covertly so as to not throw attention at themselves and direct the customers anger at Sony.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

2. vBCms Comments   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    In what way did Sony abuse their clients?
    how do you get internet in that rock you have been living under?

Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    I have been wondering if Anon have something to do with this. When they were targeting Sony's websites, Sony was bragging that it was mainly a nuisance more than anything else. Anon said they weren't going to attack the PSN but who can say that some of them aren't doing it covertly so as to not throw attention at themselves and direct the customers anger at Sony.
    no, anon had nothing to do with this. they denied involvement about a week ago.
    Last edited by bobbintb; 04-27-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. vBCms Comments   -   #13
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    LOL

4. vBCms Comments   -   #14

5. vBCms Comments   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    In what way did Sony abuse their clients?
    For me the biggest abuse was when they disabled ability to install Linux on PS3. It was probably only feature (Beside free PSN) dat made me buy PS3 over xbox
    This. I believed Sony was taking a more user-friendly stance than M$. I even chose the PS3 knowing that I could download games. For me, their change on this issue (something I payed additional for), makes me hate them as a company. They deserve whatever shit floats their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #16
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post

For me the biggest abuse was when they disabled ability to install Linux on PS3. It was probably only feature (Beside free PSN) dat made me buy PS3 over xbox
    This. I believed Sony was taking a more user-friendly stance than M$. I even chose the PS3 knowing that I could download games. For me, their change on this issue (something I payed additional for), makes me hate them as a company. They deserve whatever shit floats their way.

Say what? You can download full games on XBOX (even slim and XBL even semi new ones like Fallout New Vegas, etc.) and if we are talking pirate shit, you can do that with the Phat and 9504 SLIM drives which takes a matter of seconds to flash and with PS3, your stuck now not be able to play 3.60 games, well rumor has it that 3.60 is cracked and on the way, but who knows....
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-29-2011 at 05:24 AM.
    [center]

7. vBCms Comments   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Say what? You can download full games on XBOX (even slim and XBL even semi new ones like Fallout New Vegas, etc.) and if we are talking pirate shit, you can do that with the Phat and 9504 SLIM drives which takes a matter of seconds to flash and with PS3, your stuck now not be able to play 3.60 games, well rumor has it that 3.60 is cracked and on the way, but who knows....
    I purchased my PS3 over 2 years ago, when it was possible to install linux- for an additional cost. The 360 had been cracked open wider than a $20 whore, but I felt the user-friendly option of installing "other OS's", and using my machine for additional, non-gaming related tasks was worth paying extra for.

In short, Sony cannot be trusted. They are anything but user-friendly, and have stolen functionality from me- a paying, non-hacking customer.

FUCK Sony. They won't get another $.01 from me, and I will take every opportunity to spread the word about their slimy tactics on forums, and IRL. IMO, they need to be taught a HUGE lesson regarding abuse of customer rights. Burn, bitchez, burn...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12