Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Eurovision Contest thread ...

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ... means this board is dead :bang:

I know many regulars aren't from Europe (or it's surroundings) but this is the first year Crabgirl (or any other Lounge-regular) hasn't started a thread about the Eurovision Song Contest ... that says it all
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Does anyone actually watch that crap?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I hate to break it to you but except for the Royal Wedding and maybe Ferraris no one in North America really gives a fuck about Europe.
    I would have thought that WWII would have already clued you into that fact.

I am watching Survivor Redemption Island so there are still people out there that don't care at all about quality if that makes you feel any better though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I stopped watching when Cyprus started singing in French:

What the fuck:

Might as well be doing this:

I think the only reason people watch it is for the bewbies, which lacks in some nationalities.
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 05-15-2011 at 12:28 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Is Europe where the Oompa Loompas are from? If so, I like them. How do they drive Ferraris, though? Seems like it would be hard for them to reach the pedals.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sorry I probably should have mentioned no one in North America gives fuck about Australia either while I was at it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Like North America, really, cares about Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Is Europe where the Oompa Loompas are from? If so, I like them. How do they drive Ferraris, though? Seems like it would be hard for them to reach the pedals.
    Who on earth would drive a Ferrari? I've only ever seen one when I was in Kings Cliff. The guy driving it was an obvious douche. Why anyone would wear a leather jacket in 30C heat is beyond me.

Idol, no doubt you're a patriot to some 3rd world country or America, sometimes I have trouble telling the difference .

At least Australians have an excuse for their incompetence - country built by convicts really speaks for itself .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    An example of Australia's incompetence:

Somehow came out of a recession alive and then the Government decided to piss savings on the wall resulting in a 40b+ deficit, only now are they regretting their expenditure and finally putting a crackdown on welfare and taxing the shit out of families.

How can a prime minister manage to ruin a country in 4 years?

Bring back the Liberals!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Like North America, really, cares about Canada.
    I think we might be the North in North America although it could just as likely be Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

Idol, no doubt you're a patriot to some 3rd world country or America, sometimes I have trouble telling the difference .

At least Australians have an excuse for their incompetence - country built by convicts really speaks for itself .
    Third World ? Like Earth ? No actually Eighth World and we Neptunians are damn nationalistic so don't go making any snide comments about us being heavy and having 13 moons or anything.

Also I think you implying that Aboriginals are all convicts is damn racist and if I wasn't stuck here 4.3 billion km from Earth I'd likely do something about it.

Fortunate for you boomerang tossing racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast