Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Although unlikely ever to be seen since it doesn't directly effect you but @darkboys

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3578951

Quote Originally Posted by darkboys View Post
    I m sorry but i think this is not the place for discusion...
    locked....
    Apparently with 20 posts in four years you don't regard any thread here as a proper "place for discussion ".

Needless to say your dictatorial attitude offends me cawk. Who the fuck died and made you Queen ?
    If every person had your attitude you wouldn't have a place to demonstrate your boorishness as
    I think we can safely say that such a thing as a forum wouldn't even exist .

Btw I'm crushing your head .

Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I bestow upon you my atheist blessings. You are almost assuredly correct in your assessment of this situation. I have no idea who the person is or what was the content of the discussion, but given the shortlist of stats you provided and the plethora of self-appointed tween overlords, I know I couldn't be made a fool in taking your side on this.

What you described captivates what I hate in BT/fora/avatared internet in general. So I give to you some of this rare sympathy, it may be months before I emit this substance again.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Thanks for that and although I don't rightly reckon what "being emo" really means yet no doubt still risk being" it " by saying so , let me say that you are one of the increasing few people that I still bother to tune into this site to larf at with .

Use to be that a percentage of the "regulars" had interest or at least feigned interest in what other people wrote but now even the Lounge has become little more than "post a link " and thus merely wit by association.

Seriously depressing to browse and see naught but endless front paged trade threads ( mostly btw extreme in their stupidity since seems most asking already are members of sites most people would be happy to belong to ) with maybe a troll by OlegL or a spam by a newbie in ( my personal purgatory -rated 10/10 on the annoyance meter ) "What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?"
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-09-2011 at 09:38 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Thanks for that ...
    ..."What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?"
    public enemies, it wasn't bad.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I feel kinda cheated, my pimp hand was just starting to get warmed up...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Thanks for that and although I don't rightly reckon what "being emo" really means yet no doubt still risk being" it " by saying so , let me say that you are one of the increasing few people that I still bother to tune into this site to larf at with .
    The only real risk is possible inflation of my ego, but fortunately it cannot grow any bigger than it already is. As far as this forum goes, you are one of the people that gets "it". It may not be the same it that I get, but you get it. As long as it is being had by several, this forum will usually stay interesting. So here's to making sure not one it goes unowned <-- this is my version of being

The formula I use on the board is
    Forum>BT>BT Trades --> Mark forum read
    Forum>BT>BT Giveaways --> Mark forum read

I wish I had a default setting that could permanently mark those 2 as read. I looked for it without success awhile ago. Maybe a feature request if it's possible?

But once in awhile you'll find a good request thread on a slow day where someone is getting lynched, it's a different type of entertainment.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-10-2011 at 05:33 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I feel kinda cheated, my pimp hand was just starting to get warmed up...
    Different ways a pimp warms his hand:
    Breaking a critical air velocity, where kinetic friction transfers energy as heat as the hand flies toward some ho's unlucky cheek
    Digging for pearls
    Fondling self

What were you cheated out of, a Public Enemies reference?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I'm reasonably certain that Public Enemies consists entirely of cloaked references to homosexuality.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    [QUOTE=mjmacky;3579084]

The formula I use on the board is
    Forum>BT>BT Trades --> Mark forum read
    Forum>BT>BT Giveaways --> Mark forum read

I wish I had a default setting that could permanently mark those 2 as read. I looked for it without success awhile ago. Maybe a feature request if it's possible?
    Bookmark this link:

https://filesharingtalk.com/search.ph...exclude=90,158

That will give you all the new posts except for anything from forum 90 and 158 which are the Invite Giveaways and Trades forums.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    IN OTHER NEWS... Idol is within 5 posts of 15k.

I bet a dollar that that post contains cloaked blatant references to homosexuality.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast