Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

I've sunk a lot of time into Kerbal Space Program. Looking forward to MKX and GTAV on PC

2. Games   -   #672
    Going back to basics and hitting the first two Dragon Age gamesin preparation for Inquisition. Halfway through DA2 right now.

3. Games   -   #673
    COD AW on PC. Amazing looking game.

4. Games   -   #674
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - PC
    Fifa 15 - xbox
    Skate 3 - xbox
    Injustice - xbox

5. Games   -   #675
    Poster
    Elite dangerous!

6. Games   -   #676
    Hi, I don't usually play computer games but lately though it is not just like any usual games here, I am addicted to a game of dance which gives scores. This is so called the "Just Dance". This is a series of video games of dancing that is really fun and you get to play with your friends and family. You enjoy while you lose some weight too.

7. Games   -   #677
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is anyone here playing COD AW on 360 and has completed exo survival?

I want to unlock the zombie character model but I don't want to spend 10 hours doing it! Apparently if I can get an invite to the last part of it, Riot - and finish that it unlocks the zombie model

Can anyone invite me to that? I just want to look like a spooky zombie

8. Games   -   #678
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaramel View Post
    .... This is so called the "Just Dance". This is a series of video games of dancing that is really fun and you get to play with your friends and family....
    A girl alert!! Welcome and watch out for odd lurkers.

My daughter still plays these on the Wii so yes I would agree family fun, I`ve had the odd go too... Wii sports resort is much better

Back to thread I play mainly world of tanks (PC) and on various mobile devices bomb beach.

I like the old school red alert type games - (Tanya rocked for a networked play devastation - we (those office players) had to agree to ban her along with arty from boats) but you don`t really get those games anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dlee021772 View Post
    Just finished Tomb Raider(2013), I know it is a bit old, but had some extra time on my hands. Pretty nice game.
    ...but you never finish it, there is always that little bit off completion that you spend hours walking around to see what you missed and can not find. However agree a fantastic game and looking forward to the next installment just as much as all the previous.
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-11-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Games   -   #679
    Poster
    Still playing Black Ops 2. Last COD that I could tolerate.

10. Games   -   #680
    I really enjoyed the original Black Ops, can't stand what the series has become now