Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Call Of Duty

Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 November 2003 - 23:05
    currentluy downloading 3 versions of CoD off of kazaa because bittorent dont work with SOCKS%5 so far tried 4 diff versions none worked apart from 1 which was just a demo
    GRRRR
    *hint* look at the file size before you dl it, the full game is pretty big.
    *yet one more hint* if bittorent doesnt work for you then use irc.

2. Games   -   #22
    If for example while iam downloading on bittorrent my com frezzes and obligates me to do a reboot, do i have to start the download all over again? is not like kazza that it saves what you have download?
    intel p4 3.2 @3.7 water cool koolance
    fx5200 overclock
    200gb maxtor
    600w pwr supply
    4/512 = 2gb ram pc3200
    xp pro
    office 2003

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by dogknight+12 November 2003 - 01:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dogknight @ 12 November 2003 - 01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@11 November 2003 - 23:05
    currentluy downloading 3 versions of CoD off of kazaa because bittorent dont work with SOCKS%5&nbsp; &nbsp; so far tried 4 diff versions none worked apart from 1 which was just a demo
    GRRRR
    *hint* look at the file size before you dl it, the full game is pretty big.
    *yet one more hint* if bittorent doesnt work for you then use irc. [/b][/quote]
    Hint: kazaa curupts like hell aswell so i was hopeing for a rip wod lessen the chances of that but ui wod much prefur the real thing.
    Yet another Hint: irc doesnt work either because i use socks5
    so stfu

4. Games   -   #24
    Hey peeps i just been reading through this thread and it seems you all enjoy this game.....But i have a question that hopefully someone can answer

Why when i attempt to download Call of Duty, "Activision - Call of Duty" or any decent looking file size of the game, it always seems to shuffle from Connecting and remotely Queued...somebody please help coz ive also tried this with Max Payne too....it seems that any file that is of a large size doesnt want to download but would rather switch from Connecting to Remotely Queued....someone please help

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    Don&#39;t waste your time trying to get these games from Kazaa.
    If you haven&#39;t used bittorrent before then Read this
    and then look for it on www.supernova.org . I got mine there and it works perfect.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jordank87@10 November 2003 - 16:00
    my bittorent or suprnova is fucked up cuz when i try to get files from suprnova it gives me an error
    I had the same problem...Just delete ur bittorrent and install a new one..should work then

7. Games   -   #27
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by johnboy27@10 November 2003 - 15:41
    I&#39;ve got it and it is real good.Thouhg I will say that it reminds me of return to castle wolfenstein.It loads the same way and everything.
    It runs off of the Q3A (Quake 3 Arena) engine, same as Wolf, Medal of Honor, and both of the newer Star Wars FPSs, the Star Trek: Elite Forces series.... it goes on forever.
    Even with a dated engine, the graphics are solid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123