Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent 'retirement' giveaway

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    I prefer to give my account so someone who will actually use it instead of leaving it there to rot . It's beneficial not only for the person who gets the account but for the tracker as well . But i respect your opinion
    You realize that there is the same probability of that happening if you simply delete your accounts and the tracker lets a new member in.
    Also no offense but it says very little of you that you (presumably) followed the rules of those places only so far as it concerned you and now being (presumably) done with them you basically are saying "fuck off I don't give a shite for you or your silly rules I will do as I like."

Seriously how much chance do you really think you have of giving away an account to someone "trustworthy"(especially here) when the whole premise going in is that the person is basically signing up to cheat?

Also if you couldn't already tell by the perfect insincerity of matrixman's request and if it at all matters to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixman View Post
    Hi all.

I have new unused Torrentleech account

I want bwtorrents/revtt invite/account

cheers
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-28-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You realize that there is the same probability of that happening if you simply delete your accounts and the tracker lets a new member in.
    Also no offense but it says very little of you that you (presumably) followed the rules of those places only so far as it concerned you and now being (presumably) done with them you basically are saying "fuck off I don't give a shite for you or your silly rules I will do as I like."

Seriously how much chance do you really think you have of giving away an account to someone "trustworthy"(especially here) when the whole premise going in is that the person is basically signing up to cheat?

Also if you couldn't already tell by the perfect insincerity of matrixman's request and if it at all matters to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixman View Post
    Hi all.

I have new unused Torrentleech account

I want bwtorrents/revtt invite/account

cheers
    If you are so against giving away account then why do you allow it ?

You should forbidden it since you are strongly against it .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    I think you have me confused with God or staff which unfortunately some people take as being the same thing.

Wait I changed my mind I forbid it. There go ahead and see if you can still do it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-28-2011 at 01:13 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    So what are you saying is that you don't share the same opinions as the staff of FST?

Of course you changed your mind after seeing my reply
    Last edited by Stabber; 05-28-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    No I'm saying that if I was in your position I wouldn't do the same thing.
    Btw I'm pretty sure Cabalo is ghey , Skiz is a Fascist and KFlint like the Montreal Canadiens so of course I don't share all the same opinions.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I can accept criticism from someone else , but from someone which is part of the staff of a forum which ALLOWS the giving away of accounts , sorry but i can't !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Idoleyes is not currently staff here.

It might have something to do with the green stars but between you and me, I've heard it has something to do with the fact that we consider Canucks as less than people.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Either colour blind or none too bright I see.

https://filesharingtalk.com/showgroups.php

I do staff at 7-Eleven so you damn well better not try coming around there for a Big Gulp mister.

Actually I quit when they appointed Rart since the Universe couldn't face another day of a reality in which we were presumed equals.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-28-2011 at 01:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hy!! i would like a filepost invite if available!!!!

le:: u can change ttg password.. u have to go to the forum. i do not know how i got there, but u access this link:: http://ttg.im/bbs/profile.php?action...info_type=face
    then u click the last tab and there it is....classic (first field old pass, next 2 fields new pass), then email field...
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 05-29-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    thanks for the help lucifer , pm your email for filepost

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast