Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: If The "big Bang" Theory Is Correct...

hehe hate to rain on the parade but einstien has already answered all your questions. Although it goes through some crazy physics bending physics it is mathematically possible to prove that time is both finite and without limit as well as the size of the universe you might wanna check up on it although you know scientists aer refuting so its all relative

2. Lounge   -   #32
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rotten_Apple@10 November 2003 - 23:33
    OK, i got a Q?

Here we are - an imaginary fly in the universe. we are sitting on that singularity when it goes "POP"
    Now as we know the universe is expanding - so lets just flap our little flywings and fly off to the furthest most piece of matter from the epicenter of the "big Bang"

If you look away from this epicenter what would you see?

Would there just be blackness? and if so where is its boundery?

Who cares about the "matter" of the universe... I wanna know about the BLACK stuff...
    Nice one Rotten_Apple - maybe thats the nothing in the first place, proving that nothing exists and is therefore something - hmmmm

seamonkey
    Well, Einstein is of course just another theorist, a genius to many of course, but still only a theoretician. His complex mathematics may of course be true as to the size of OUR universe, but thats about it. He aint come up with any ideas about whats beyond. Neither has anyone else - except the brainy dudes and dudettes here of course

But lets forget maths and physics and just talk about whats simple and basic. Maybe too much clever calculating has clouded the truth from us. I am honestly a true believer of the theory that: "If you can think of it, then its possible".

Peace
    UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #33
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I think if one day we discover just one explication about metaphisics, then we'll comprehend everything ( Just a though, I don't know why).

Maybe someone could answer that, even if it's a bit offtopic: Why sciensists say it's impossible to surpass the light speed?

Actually I found out few time ago that it was a stupid theory.

Just consider 2 rays of light, one coming from the sun to the earth, and the other from the earth to the sun. As speed is a relative notion, the speed mesured should be twice the light speed. Am I right or not?

I also found out of this theory, that speed may be infinite if you consider speed as an average value. For example if your car is running at 50 km/h in a 1 km distance. It can mean that your car runned at 100 km/h then slowed down to 25.
    And what about if you try to mesure the speed of your car in a microscopic distance. I think we could notice speeds like 400km/h. But I'm not sure of that.
    What do you think?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Nothing came before the big bang.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    I was at the planatarium in new york at the space show

a scentist form over there told me " You know when you turn on your tv and u dont your cable line connected to it and see all those little black and white thingys i forgot what he called he was like it does that because the shock waves of the big bang still didnt end
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #36
    somehow I think we dont exist at all. Life is some illusion that is somewhat a huge multiplayer game or something. No, Im not saying the matrix, but something like that. (without the robots and computers and stuff)

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

7. Lounge   -   #37
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@11 November 2003 - 06:29
    somehow I think we dont exist at all. Life is some illusion that is somewhat a huge multiplayer game or something. No, Im not saying the matrix, but something like that. (without the robots and computers and stuff)
    Heres your nice sig so you can start using it if you like:

Peace
    UKMan

8. Lounge   -   #38
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    If you believe in the Big Bang theory, then explain what came before that - and in that case, what came before that. If you dont, then what is your opinion or belief?

Big Bang Sr.

Peace brotherdoobie

9. Lounge   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by UKMan@10 November 2003 - 15:44
    If you believe in the Big Bang theory, then explain what came before that - and in that case, what came before that. If you dont, then what is your opinion or belief?

I have direct knowledge of this theory:

Before the Big-Bang?

Foreplay.

Before that?

Dinner and/or a movie.

Need I continue?

It&#39;s all very basic.

And now to sleep.

Edit: forgot my smiley.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #40
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by j2k4+11 November 2003 - 07:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 11 November 2003 - 07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@10 November 2003 - 15:44

I have direct knowledge of this theory:

Before the Big-Bang?

Foreplay.

Before that?

Dinner and/or a movie.

Need I continue?

It&#39;s all very basic.

And now to sleep.

Edit: forgot my smiley.[/b][/quote]
    This new revelation from j2k4, will cause scientists the world round, to pull up their trousers, and finally make the choice for the Plasma Theory....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast