Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: sch**ost*** request

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Going to church and mentoring underprivileged kids. I also help out at the local Food Bank and regularly incite hatred on the internet.
    Anyway I don't "technically" belong any other sites unless hacked accounts count.
    Hmm, I think the food bank stuff I could get behind, but the "mentoring" of kids and church better be separated

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I thought this was a troll request at first. But now I think Idol's serious.
    I'm always serious just not in a very serious way.

Also thinking like that is probably why you are unemployed.

I figure , that prick Darth Rings aside , I'm as deserving of being a member of anyplace as much as the next teen.
    In that vein I am also requesting anything else that is out there that is worthy of me. The more asterisks the better.

No spam please.
    PS my affiliation to antipiracy groups is purely professional and so shouldn't dissuade you.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-06-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    good activity
    Define "good activity", that way Idol could still correct his behaviour before sending any profile links.
    For future reference, those sites in question highly value secrecy. Idol has to be willing to sign an NDA, the consequent of which, he may be globally banned for his breach of trust.
    Also, he has to undergo a thorough brain-washing. His "the system is broken" mentality won't work. So, basically I need to see that the persona adopted here is just a gag, and his activity elsewhere is completely different, and in line with the rules and regulations of the organizations he happens to be a member of.
    I want to see him participate in community based discussions, rate some "next door chicks" and comment on threads pertaining to the R5 releases of movies, ordered by group.

Basically, any and all sorts of activity that can lead me to believe he cares about the sites he is at, and doesn't simply hold accounts hostage, in the case of what he may perceive as a lesser member than him having a chance at gaining membership.

EDIT: I read over my post and realized my terrible insensitivity. Idol, you're quit welcome to rate some "next door dicks", if that's how your boat floats. We live in an age where everything is acceptable, especially for Oleg in New York, so it was rather rude of me to make a sweeping assumption about yourself. Oleg recently has had some new options open up, and I'm sure they have moved something within you, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    last member joined sch**ost*** 8 days ago. What about HPJ?
    'Scuse the question, but you're weird. Where do you find the time or dedication to follow all these little-known sites? And for what cause? Surely by site #345 you already had access to all the free content you might need.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 07-06-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

For future reference, those sites in question highly value secrecy. Idol has to be willing to sign an NDA, the consequent of which, he may be globally banned for his breach of trust.
    Also, he has to undergo a thorough brain-washing. His "the system is broken" mentality won't work. So, basically I need to see that the persona adopted here is just a gag, and his activity elsewhere is completely different, and in line with the rules and regulations of the organizations he happens to be a member of.
    I want to see him participate in community based discussions, rate some "next door chicks" and comment on threads pertaining to the R5 releases of movies, ordered by group.

Basically, any and all sorts of activity that can lead me to believe he cares about the sites he is at, and doesn't simply hold accounts hostage, in the case of what he may perceive as a lesser member than him having a chance at gaining membership.

EDIT: I read over my post and realized my terrible insensitivity. Idol, you're quit welcome to rate some "next door dicks", if that's how your boat floats. We live in an age where everything is acceptable, especially for Oleg in New York, so it was rather rude of me to make a sweeping assumption about yourself. Oleg recently has had some new options open up, and I'm sure they have moved something within you, as well.
    Please don't make fun of one man's dream.

Group's I like Poison .Sure they're no Motley Crew but then who is?
    Van Halen but only during the short period in 1996 when they reunited with David Lee Roth.The rest of the time they can do to hell.
    Weird Al Yankovic .Not technically a group but talent knows no labels.
    Selena Gomez and the Scene .
    Anyway I could go on and on .Milli Vanilli, The Walter Ostanek Band because one can never have enough good accordion music etc etc etc.

Btw as dick's go I rate you a 9/10.
    It might have been a 10 but most of the time I haven't a clue to what you're talking about.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Idol is in epic posting form.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Thx maybe considering my vast musical knowledge I should request E**** or P***** .I wouldn't probably upload anything but as concerns the Arts appreciation counts for so much more don't you think?

Btw I finally figured out ost*** have some to do with Sam Peckinpah or Robert Ludlum so I'm sure it's awesome.
    Not as awesome as Wi***** Frie**** but still pretty awesome.

Also apologies to any Belgians offended by my frivolity.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if anyone could reveal the name of the site/tracker/community whatever it is , idol wants to get in.
    i will consider myself invited there.
    please someone uncover the asterisks for, let the ray of light reach me, even in my pm .

Thx maybe considering my vast musical knowledge I should request E**** or P*****
    hey cm'on exigo & pedro is allowed to mention. don't try to make the scene more complicated .
    you cant get ***RO before me.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 07-06-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

I don't even have a comeback for that.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

I don't even have a comeback for that.
    I hear with the unemployed that first a general apathy sets in ,then a total lack of pride and finally you are spending all day in your underwear eating still frozen onion rings straight from the box.
    I'm marginally employed so thankfully I only suffer from the total lack of pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    hey cm'on exigo & pedro is allowed to mention. don't try to make the scene more complicated .
    I have much too much respect and am too upright a bt user to risk even inadvertently doing something inappropriate and thus offending the adole****t idi*** that think these things up.
    No offense to th* adole****t idi***

Rofl etc.

Btw I can't believe no one has offered me an invite yet.I thought you were all better than that.Clearly I am a poor judge of character.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-06-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I haven't eaten frozen onion rings yet, but I have determined that it is possible to sustain "life" with a diet of uncooked pop-tarts, and pepsi. Well, at least the 16-month-olds seem to be surviving on it.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast