Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: sch**ost*** request

CQ1ST's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Respecting the guts it took for you to ask on this board surrounded by fires, we (yes we) will spend a whole afternoon googling and asking on various other boards (in constant im contact - a stronger team effort) about this secret site, and when we've hunted it down and finally signed, whored, and donated to get an invite - it'll be all for you buddy, seriously

Now the first clue to pursue is definitely PandasDoingPandas, because the german dialect is alot harder to decipher and could make this mission take more than just the one day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ1ST View Post
    Respecting the guts it took for you to ask on this board surrounded by fires, we (yes we) will spend a whole afternoon googling and asking on various other boards (in constant im contact - a stronger team effort) about this secret site, and when we've hunted it down and finally signed, whored, and donated to get an invite - it'll be all for you buddy, seriously

Now the first clue to pursue is definitely PandasDoingPandas, because the german dialect is alot harder to decipher and could make this mission take more than just the one day
    If it's German then no need to decipher as it's either about World domination or Kraftwerk neither of which appeals to me.

Too bad all the really good German stuff is put out by Austrians

I love Chopin.

Wait I lied I forgot about this

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-06-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    "these videos contain content from SME.. and are not available in your country"
    Last edited by CQ1ST; 07-06-2011 at 10:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Fuck you youtube, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    fuck you !
    Use Vtunnel.com to watch the video and you can say that to censorship
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I haven't eaten frozen onion rings yet, but I have determined that it is possible to sustain "life" with a diet of uncooked pop-tarts, and pepsi. Well, at least the 16-month-olds seem to be surviving on it.
    You can also survive on a diet of Century Sam's, rice/noodles, and beer alone. Been working for a year now

Unrelated: Isn't Werner Herzog not Austian but still German? He put out and still is making some pretty cool movies. Also there are some other German directors that put out some quality shiz. As for music, meh. You could make the argument that Rammstein is good live (and they do put on one hell of a live show), but the lyrics are stupid if you speak German.
    Last edited by kingeater; 07-07-2011 at 01:29 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    There have been some outstanding German dictators directors ,starting way back with Fritz Lang and Robert Wiene progressing through the likes of Fassbinder, Herzog , Wim Wenders and Wolfgang Peterson to the more contemporary Tykwer and Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Hehe I was actually going to mention Fritz Lang, but couldn't remember if he would break the Austrian rule
    /Just watched Scarlet Street. Good stuff

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Evelyn's Avatar ¡¡ ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ1ST View Post
    "these videos contain content from SME.. and are not available in your country"
    It means that the Sony Music Entertainment (SME) is not allowing YouTube to broadcast the video in your region, fuck sony

see if alternative link works for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
    Last edited by Evelyn; 07-07-2011 at 07:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    yeah SME is the new MEH

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast