Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [have]bitme,pixelhd,secret-cinema,mytog,filelist,tti,tl invites[want]offers

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Aww look at that, you almost made complete sentences. That's just so adorable
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Aww look at that, you almost made complete sentences. That's just so adorable
    and yet you count another post.congratiulations man.are you getting a free car when you rich 1 million posts?that's why you spam everybody thread?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    You don't know what spam is, do you? I gave you advice, regarding how to make your thread less crappy, and it wasn't free. I am expecting something in return. You think I just give this critique away?

Also, here's some more knowledge, and it's going to be added to your debt to me.

One example of spam is repeatedly posting the same thing in a thread (whether or not it's for the purpose of bumping it). In fact, it speaks to the root of how the colloquial term, spam, developed.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You don't know what spam is, do you? I gave you advice, regarding how to make your thread less crappy, and it wasn't free. I am expecting something in return. You think I just give this critique away?

Also, here's some more knowledge, and it's going to be added to your debt to me.

One example of spam is repeatedly posting the same thing in a thread (whether or not it's for the purpose of bumping it). In fact, it speaks to the root of how the colloquial term, spam, developed.

you think you are a very smart guy.spamm also means discussing in my thread without having anything to do with it.who said i need your advice in the first place?as for my debt to you i think i payed it for letting you add 3 more post to your "big post number".you are now 3 posts closer to a million.you probably will post again after me so you are 4 posts closer to a million.woww.you rock man!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by domenic24 View Post
    you rock man!!
    I've marked your invoice paid in full

You're welcome for my addition of a little class to the thread. Make sure to recommend me to all your friends.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    It's all about postcount here, can't mjmacky open his mouth just because he felt like doing it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    It's all about postcount here, can't mjmacky open his mouth just because he felt like doing it?
    If I gotta be honest, I posted because it was one of three threads at the time I clicked "new posts"

Then I saw a huge series of bumps

It's just the Samaritan in me that I bequeathed unto him my grand benevolence at such a discount.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast