Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ntl Broadband Uk...new Limits Put In Place

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2003 - 18:25
    There is 2 threads about this in the lounge already noob.
    ooohhh> Someones got a problem with newbies-I suppose u were born with thousands of posts to your name! Y has everyone got such a problem with noobs? Yeah we make some mistakes at times but we're only human!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    shut up 'above' he was only helpin i am a noob to this form yea but to to kazaa lite had that for well since vertion 1.7

3. Lounge   -   #23
    i ant no nooby any way

4. Lounge   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+9 February 2003 - 12:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 9 February 2003 - 12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2003 - 18:25
    There is 2 threads about this in the lounge already noob.
    ooohhh> Someones got a problem with newbies-I suppose u were born with thousands of posts to your name&#33; Y has everyone got such a problem with noobs? Yeah we make some mistakes at times but we&#39;re only human&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I was just helping the guy out...but you are right,he is not a noob anymore...he is a Jr. Member...my mistake...sorry.

Now as for you...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Thanx wizzandabe, I&#39;m on NTL and I hadn&#39;t heard about this yet.

I&#39;ll have to look into it, unless you have a link handy?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    yea i did have the link on bbc web site umm this was in place (1gb per day limit) yesterday andit is only for people with 576 brodband connection not 56k dial up or business

7. Lounge   -   #27
    The 600k service I have had from NTL has been so bad so far that I would be lucky if I could download 1gb a day anyway. It brings a whole new meaning to the word "Intermittent"&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Me a noob? Yeah ur right&#33;&#33; I wer&#39;nt trying 2 get funny or nothing (funky) I&#39;m just p**sed off that most forums nowdays dislike noobs but they seem 2 forget that everyone has 2 start at the beginning&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@9 February 2003 - 15:38
    Me a noob? Yeah ur right&#33;&#33; I wer&#39;nt trying 2 get funny or nothing (funky) I&#39;m just p**sed off that most forums nowdays dislike noobs but they seem 2 forget that everyone has 2 start at the beginning&#33;

Ahhhhhh poor thing...now you started it...I was just joking with you...take it like a man boy...or should I call you noob boy?

We going to break you in good.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I&#39;m not terribly sure about the avatar rules, but I believe namzuf9&#39;s is slightly explicit.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast