Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheapest Case + Psu Combo

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Then I stand corrected.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+12 November 2003 - 04:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude &#064; 12 November 2003 - 04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@12 November 2003 - 02:41
    Dude, I thought you wanted cheap: Click Here

And you get a window&#33;
    that case is ugly&#33;&#33; i dont want some show-off case, thats so cheap its unrtustworthy. i think im going to buy the case i listed above (the googlegear case with 420wattpsu). it fits my needs, and its cool looking. im also going to go with some case fans (probably 2 vantec tornada 80mmi dont care about case noise, so the loud fan noise isnt going to bother me. that case/psu/fans should pair nice with the asus a7n8x deluxe v2 and athlon xp2500 i plan on getting. and im gonna get kingston ddr400 memory (512mb 1 stick).thx for the help on case/psu. [/b][/quote]
    Why did you come here asking if you already knew what you were doing and weren&#39;t going to be at least a little bit open minded? The case he showed you really isn&#39;t all that bad and with space for 4 case fans in the front and the side fan and I assume there is space for at least one fan in the rear it should stay quite cool.I must say I am not to fond of the design of the side window but I could deal with it if the case did what i wanted it to do.

PS-I would show you a pic of my case but I know you would think it is ugly even thogh the price was right and it cools real good.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    i wanted everyones opinionin on what i should buy before i went out and wasted my money. the only suggested case and psu combo i didnt like. and i got a couple comments saying the one i found was a good deal. and i think the color and the window design is ugly. its a nice case, just really ugly. i gues its kind of my fault tho. cuz i never said anything specific, like no windows, or that i wanted a black case. so its kinda my fault. if you want go ahead and post a pic of your case and psu. im intrested in seeing it actually. and i thought i wasw being open minded. i just think that the case is really ugly. if the case didnt have the 2 ugly windows in it i might be able to deal with it. but i dont want something ugly that i have to look at everyday.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by SciManAl@12 November 2003 - 03:11
    they have adapters ya know,(still your choice, but at 50 db that is really loud, at 40DB i can show you a 107 CFM 120 mm fan)
    sounds awsome, i would like to see it. post a link, and if i like it, ill prolly go for it.

-sry for the double post.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Cheapest fan ehh? This was the 2nd cheapest on newegg with a 400W powersupply.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduct.asp?...-154-023&depa=1

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    i gues its kind of my fault tho. cuz i never said anything specific
    what is the cheapest case and 400watt psu combo?
    Yes you did ask for something specific. You said "cheapest" with 400w. And that&#39;s what you got.

I would also like to point out that your next sentence was really confusing because it contradicted your first sentence.
    i was thinking an antec case with a 400 watt truepower psu
    Edit: I also will ask you why you need to use that abreviated lingo? cauz iz freegin anauwyin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123