Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An old Steve Jobs hommage

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yes indeed, you two would make a perfect duo. Macky could say something astute, and you could claim it for the "both" of you...

Honestly, it is a in improvement on the loose arrangement you have now- Macky says something interesting, then you eat your socks.
    Your hard-on for Paul Polman is showing.

Also, let me tell you a short story. I was once at a friend's house. I liked that friend very much. Then he got a cat. And I don't like Felis Catus very much. Then the cat started nibbling my socks. And I hated her even more. At first I made a joke about how the cat enjoyed the taste of Calvin Kleins, and was therefore more pretentious and conceited than the owner gave her credit for. But then that cat did it all the time, as if to spite at me. I eventually kicked the cat, and the owner had to throw me out of the house before I ruined his dinner any further by inducing an immune response and ruining the tenderness of the cat's flesh. Anyway, moral of the story is, given your fascination with the world of my socks and their fate is, I've arrived at the only logical conclusion, and I got there using the tried and tested method of hypothesis testing. You're clearly a gigantic pussy.
    Your logic is as twisted as your fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    What we have learned from your story:

You blame the holes in your socks to a "cat attack" instead of owning up to your sock chewing habit (we've ALL seen you do it, on NUMEROUS occasions).
    You have an insatiable desire for over-priced men's undergarments and (likely) Calvin Kline's gay models.
    You are a dick at parties.
    People like cats more than they like you.
    You are more pretentious and conceited than the cat's owner gave you credit for.
    You aren't as clever, or funny as anyone else in The Lounge- including the 5 post noob.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Your hard-on for Paul Polman is showing.

Also, let me tell you a short story. I was once at a friend's house. I liked that friend very much. Then he got a cat. And I don't like Felis Catus very much. Then the cat started nibbling my socks. And I hated her even more. At first I made a joke about how the cat enjoyed the taste of Calvin Kleins, and was therefore more pretentious and conceited than the owner gave her credit for. But then that cat did it all the time, as if to spite at me. I eventually kicked the cat, and the owner had to throw me out of the house before I ruined his dinner any further by inducing an immune response and ruining the tenderness of the cat's flesh. Anyway, moral of the story is, given your fascination with the world of my socks and their fate is, I've arrived at the only logical conclusion, and I got there using the tried and tested method of hypothesis testing. You're clearly a gigantic pussy.
    Besides the obvious point that I would never invite you to my home under any circumstances,if you kicked my cat I would not only throw you out of my house but I would also punch you in your pretentious face.

Anyway the poor cat was probably only attracted to you socks being the reservoir for your masturbatory man spunk that they are.So if there is anyone to blame it's your parents.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-14-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    It's becoming more obvious all the time- Rings wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if it bit him on the toe.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    People like cats more than they like you.
    I like cats more than I like people, is that not a common thing?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    From what I've experienced, people tend to be either cat-lovers, or have a strong dislike for them. I haven't met too many people who would describe their feelings for cats as, "they're OK".
    What I was pointing out was that Rings got ejected, and the cat got to enjoy the rest of the party... Good call, IMO.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    In fact, it's a great piece of art. I truly love it. And I'm sorry if I came off more pressing than my usual self.
    Got any other work to share, Bieco?
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you Darth, yes there's some more here www.illustraweb.net and here www.rickandjoshua.com

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Gee wasn't that an irritating website to go and view, is illustraweb a work in progress or did you plan to piss visitors off with your site design ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Gee wasn't that an irritating website to go and view, is illustraweb a work in progress or did you plan to piss visitors off with your site design ?
    Yeah, kind of...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biecoblu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Yeah, kind of...
    Question: Option 1 or Option 2
    Answer: Yes

error: response does not fit format of query
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast