Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8 x Waffles, 3 X Scc, 3 x IPT, 1 x TV, 1 x TL

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?
    because if you look at the bottom of his giveaway it says ..........ftn but you have to do a bit of crawling....
    Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally, it was partial blindness. I saw that but really couldn't read it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    It also says the request must be amazing
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    It also says the request must be amazing
    Not just that, but he wants to be brown nosed too.

Hey tippertime, why does it look like you've been motor boating your face 2 inches into a pile of shit? Now give me invite to whatever was on the bottom of your first post.

Looks like startear will be coming in for a TV invite:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/search.ph...st&showposts=1

I saw that one coming from a mile away, which is why I recommended a 250 post minimum. This afternoon, when I decided to catch up on new posts, all I saw were a bunch of threads he fucking spam posted.

So, startear, you're either going to post here asking for your invite, or wait so many days til you can PM. Let me tell you that I hope I in some part ruined your chances.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-13-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    Only reason some sites required more attributes is pretty simple, the sites I wanted more effort to obtain were the ones I have more respect for and are usually considered "higher level" trackers, even though that is an ignorant view in most cases it makes people appreciate what they get more and hopefully help add to the community....
    So why not, say, up it to 250 or 500 posts? I mean the difference between 25-50 is pretty negligible for anyone that actually participates on here. It's that small difference in number that I found so odd. Anyways, best of luck finding your superleets for the super leet sites.

Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?
    dude, its my party and I can make the rules whatever I want...I simply want to see a few post of potential invitees to get an idea about them, nothing more then that...do you really have nothing better to do then troll my thread of giving? because I have plenty of yard work for someone as over zealous as yourself....

@medeni - what happened to your other TL account?
    Last edited by tippertime; 10-13-2011 at 10:12 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Looks like startear will be coming in for a TV invite:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/search.ph...st&showposts=1

I saw that one coming from a mile away, which is why I recommended a 250 post minimum. This afternoon, when I decided to catch up on new posts, all I saw were a bunch of threads he fucking spam posted.

So, startear, you're either going to post here asking for your invite, or wait so many days til you can PM. Let me tell you that I hope I in some part ruined your chances.
    35 posts in one day. Was going to ask what's the rush, now it's not necessary.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I simply want to see a few post of potential invitees to get an idea about them, nothing more then that...do you really have nothing better to do then troll my thread of giving? because I have plenty of yard work for someone as over zealous as yourself....
    If that's the thanks I get for pulling one weed, I think I'll want to avoid any of your other yard-related tasks (dirt leveling, furniture rearrangement, extension cord burying). Also, you're welcome.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I will be the first to give thanks when thanks is due...but its hard to thank someone when all I get in return is pointless questions about how I should give my invites......like I said its my party and I can do whatever the hell I want

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Well, I see why you're confused now. I'll provide you this neat summary:
    I asked about your methods, you answered, I stated implications, then I provided a real time example of such implications. Please offer me no more gestures of gratitude, such pleasantries merely annoy me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    .....like I said its my party and I can do whatever the hell I want
    That's what I tried to tell the police about the drugs and hookers . They said they were still going to arrest me but I could cry if I want to.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's what I tried to tell the police about the drugs and hookers . They said they were still going to arrest me but I could cry if I want to.
    As it turns out, I have a sandwich bag in my cabinet, and on it written in sharpie is "DRUGS". The contents distantly have a resemblance to weed. I wish one day to be arrested on the suspicion to distribute. I will withhold any comment until they find out it's cat nip. When they inquire as to why I didn't just tell them it was cat nip, I cock my head, stare at them sincerely and say, "I don't rat out my friends".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast