Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

The Avengers is an upcoming American superhero film produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures1, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. It is the sixth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film is written and directed by Joss Whedon and features an ensemble cast, which includes Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, and Samuel L. Jackson. In The Avengers, Nick Fury, director of the peacekeeping organization S.H.I.E.L.D., recruits Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, and Captain America to save the world from destruction.
    sig removed
    -manker

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I feel like Hawkeye should have had a feature film before this came out. Also, Ed Norton looks different.

If you look at the IMDB credits, it says Lou Ferrigno is doing the Incredible Hulk's voice.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by arg57 View Post
    The Avengers is an upcoming American superhero film produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures1, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. It is the sixth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film is written and directed by Joss Whedon and features an ensemble cast, which includes Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, and Samuel L. Jackson. In The Avengers, Nick Fury, director of the peacekeeping organization S.H.I.E.L.D., recruits Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, and Captain America to save the world from destruction.
    I seriously don't know why the staff continues to allow you to have an account here simply so that you can spam post to promote those shite sites in your sig.
    Also paying Lou Ferrigno to "voice" The Hulk is among the stupidest things that I've ever heard.Stunt fanboy casting belongs in cartoons not a movie that a studio invests $170 million dollars in.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also paying Lou Ferrigno to "voice" The Hulk is among the stupidest things that I've ever heard.Stunt fanboy casting belongs in cartoons not a movie that a studio invests $170 million dollars in.
    You wouldn't say that to Lou Ferrigno.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Yes I would because he couldn't hear me.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    You wouldn't write that on a note and hand it to Lou Ferrigno, the deaf joke I mean.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You wouldn't write that on a note and hand it to Lou Ferrigno, the deaf joke I mean.
    You've seen Lou Ferrigno and you're trying to tell me that you still believe he's literate?
    Btw that's a joke.Supposedly Ferrigno among the nicest guys that you'd ever want to meet.
    When the 'roid rage isn't effecting him of course.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    When the 'roid rage isn't effecting him of course.
    You wouldn't have that imprinted on his syringes with your name and home address on them...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Idol wouldn't stab Lou Ferrigno with unmarked syringes without warning.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Idol wouldn't stab Lou Ferrigno with unmarked syringes without warning.
    I dunno if I decided to stab someone with unmarked syringes I don't really picture myself warning them first.
    "Hey you.I'm going to stab you with these unmarked syringes.Best defend yourself or get all poked like".
    No see just doesn't work.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast