Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Best part of that clip was the tit jiggle.Sad but true.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I thought this was a particularly well done fan-created trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by krysiak115 View Post
    promises to be a great movie
    I promise to puncture you in the femoral with a basketball pump needle and force a bunch of air into your bloodstream if ever we meet.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by krysiak115 View Post
    promises to be a great movie

Viewing Thread [Have] bitme , bitmetv , gft , TT , PTP , waffles , hdtorrents [Want] offers

Private Messaging

It shocks me as much as it does you.

Seriously I'm begging whoever(nobody) who is is charge here and still gives a fuck(no one) to give me the power to delete these spam movie/game/antivirus/etc posts and rain down the Holy wrath of God on these cocksuckers.
    Thanx in advance and peace be with you.

Epilogue:Some of us (me) lose a big measure of enjoyment of this place from having to constantly wade through this pointless shite. If someone( apparently anyone who's joined in recent memory) has no interest in a topic beyond adding to their post count why should they gain the privilege to access anything?

Post Script: The current repeated pattern is now to make an account and then wait out the allotted number of probationary days only then to spam to the necessary number in one big fell swoop of inane insincerity.Like good members right?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-11-2012 at 10:45 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I have a suggestion Idol (before you stroke out, from the tide of retards descending to crap all over the place) which may give them pause. Poast a thread, advising the spamtards that if they wish to simply rock up here to spam, that you will (as you have in the past) follow them around and spam the shit out of their trade threads.

In all seriousness when I first signed on, although the requirements were different, I didn't know anyone, and only posted in threads to actually help out with inquiries, so I think it took about six weeks to meet the minimum requirements for the 'sekret sekshuns' by then I had poasted in the Linux forum so much they all thought I was some kind of weird geek and all left me alone......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    I think everyone initially looks for "safe " ,easy threads to post in and I wouldn't dream of denying anyone their right to post any place they feel so inclined.The thing that irks me is consistently now noobs do the bare minimum before fucking off to the restricted part of the board never to be seen again.
    Some would blame that on people like me who find avarice ,insincerity and stupidity hard to tolerate but I blame the staffs of certain bt sites for besmirching this place and driving off a lot of semi-decent but easily influenced and frankly desperately wanting to be "cool" people.
    Like I've said this site has gone downhill not because of the people who remain here but because of all the fly by lighters that decided leaving would somehow further their precious bt "careers".
    Jesus Christ it's not like FTN or FSC forums are any better karachidude.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Like I've said this site has gone downhill not because of the people who remain here but because of all the fly by lighters that decided leaving would somehow further their precious bt "careers".
    Jesus Christ it's not like FTN or FSC forums are any better karachidude.
    Sgt Major anyone?

Tbh tracker forums are far worse, it is the same 20-30 people posting on every forum (this changes from time to time as old nimrods fade away and new ones tag in) so you are in effect talking to the same self-congratulatory assholes who then primp and preen when they DON'T see you on site(s), since most of them are merely collectors although would never admit it.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    anyone knows when is the 720p and 1080p release date ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post
    anyone knows when is the 720p and 1080p release date ?
    I would suggest you ask in the bittard section.

Wow admiral restraint on my part.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-30-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast