Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best private tracker FileList.ro!!!!1.

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    yes its a great site , it reminds me a lot the old zamunda , not sure how the new one is right now
    Does NOT even come close, and NOT even in the same league of Filelist.ro ; best Romanian Tracker out there, invites are quite "difficult" to come by, except for donation and VIP. Take good care of the accouunt, iif u do have one.Cheers.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 10-25-2011 at 08:01 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    best Romanian Tracker out there, invites are quite "difficult" to come by, except for donation and VIP.
    Is that still so? Power User here, I received two invites and still had them not so long ago.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    at the moment invites can be used by any class

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Jerry's Avatar Carpe Diem ! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    who don't have an account here and want to join

1 Like on facebook official page and get an invite

https://w w w.facebook.com/filelist

link to registration can find on section "Bine ai venit!"

enjoy people..
    Last edited by Jerry; 10-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    who don't have an account here and want to join

1 Like on facebook official page and get an invite

https://w w w.facebook.com/filelist

link to registration can find on section "Bine ai venit!"

enjoy people..
    They do get a lot of attention , not sure if this is wise move

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Not really a fan of Fl.ro . They always post on the home page stuff like " warning , if you receive an email from fl.ro saying...bla bla , please do not respond , it is not our email " , or " do not download this from fl.ro forums , it is a virus and it will steal your user credentials " etc... There are a lot of dumb people on fl.ro that don't even understand the concept of seeding a torrent after it's done downloading ( I have friends , so I speak the truth ) but hey .. where there's more you're bound to find someone who only knows how to hit the download button
    Last edited by cibu; 10-25-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    They do get a lot of attention , not sure if this is wise move
    Associating your real life identity with a piracy site on Facebook? Not a good idea indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Not really a fan of Fl.ro . They always post on the home page stuff like " warning , if you receive an email from fl.ro saying...bla bla , please do not respond , it is not our email " , or " do not download this from fl.ro forums , it is a virus and it will steal your user credentials " etc... There are a lot of dumb people on fl.ro that don't even understand the concept of seeding a torrent after it's done downloading ( I have friends , so I speak the truth ) but hey .. where there's more you're bound to find someone who only knows how to hit the download button
    Seems to work for them!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    This tracker is quite nice, and it has a lot of seeders and leechers. However, the Romanian subtitles are embedded in the movies.
    I do not understand the language, and I do not know how to remove them from, such as MKV files.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    This tracker is quite nice, and it has a lot of seeders and leechers. However, the Romanian subtitles are embedded in the movies.
    I do not understand the language, and I do not know how to remove them from, such as MKV files.
    I've suffered that too, in the beginning I thought with good pretimes and freeleech it's a great choice to get HD scene content but those ro subtitles are just too much

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    It's a matter of:
    1. Installing mkvtoolnix
    2. Opening mkvmergegui
    3. Dragging and dropping the mkv file
    4. Unchecking the unwanted subtitle track
    5. Mux file (by clicking the button)

If you've got a system setup to play mkvs, chances are customizing mkvs is not on some elevated learning curve (i.e. should be really easy).
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-26-2011 at 06:13 AM. Reason: fixed double post, added step 5
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast