Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's the best DDL websites?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    As "DDL sites" go, I'm surprised that FilesTube has not (yet?) been under legal assault, since this is one of the biggest sites on the internet related to file sharing.
    You mean the index site? You can do the same on Google using this query; 'imtoopoortobuyshit site:mediafire.com' which outputs; http://lmgtfy.com/?q=warez+site%3Amediafire.com
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    mukki.org is another good one.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tannersmith View Post
    It's a scene only DDL site, a decent one.

For me scnsrc.me is the best DDL site with releases from both Scene and P2P and has the pretimes as good as the SCC. Worth checking out.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    A small offtopic, but I nearly banned linkzbot when his first post was flagged by our anti spam filters.

By the way, welcome to the board.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tannersmith View Post
    It's a scene only DDL site, a decent one.

For me scnsrc.me is the best DDL site with releases from both Scene and P2P and has the pretimes as good as the SCC. Worth checking out.
    Code:
    <title>Mukki.org - Scene & P2P Releases</title>
    <meta name="description" content="Scene & P2P Releases downloads">

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    i think that Rutracker deserves to be credited as "Almighty".
    This is best.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Hi, I personally find RLSlog.net pretty good for DDL (through file hosts)

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by HamStar50 View Post
    Hi, I personally find RLSlog.net pretty good for DDL (through file hosts)
    My problem with sites like rlslog is that they don't even bother coding or dereferring their links, so that it's not terribly obvious to the hoster that the files are copyrighted material. Need an old release? Good luck getting a working link from there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ETI is my favourite since they use megaupload which is great for non premium users

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Very true...there's others like Scenex.org - cant remember if they defer links or not but worth a shot...releases are laid out more like a forum then posts.

Just tried mukki.org - although straight forward, unless looking for something specific, makes general browsing difficult as the categories haven't been broken down further :-(
    Last edited by HamStar50; 01-17-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast