Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Exigo IRC support channel

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD&lt;br&gt;<br>
    They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xD
    So it wasn't an idle comment on my part and you do really resemble my member after all.

Btw besides the inherent coolness of being a wank do you ever stop for a moment and ask yourself why you waste so much time on creating dupe accounts on silly bt trackers?
    I'm guessing and it's just a guess mind you , that your Uncle Ahmed molested you as a child and faced with a lifetime of shame you saw as your only recourse to strike back at the world by behaving like a pea- brained prick.
    Not that I see the logic in that particular course of action.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD
    They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xD
    I was going to ask why leak the irc pass as that's such a little bitch thing to do. But it appears that you are indeed a little bitch so I decided not to.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Well, since I don't use the forums on a daily basis I was not quite sure about the "name-rule" concerning some sites. As far I know it was not allowed to mention the full name, so I just played it safe. But I guess that has changed since last time around. Don't see why you have to be a jerk about it though. You're not being very helpful.

And I take it that the majority of the members of the site are familiar with all the different nicknames for it.
    Do I really come off as a jerk? I don't really concern myself with the rules of sites I'm not a member of, and I have a tendency to show my negative bias to those following trackers' rules on other sites.

I was the first to name their only channel, that should count for something

@TTS you probably could have just PMed him the key, but I'm actually on your side for this issue, even though you're a tool.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I had already PM'd him instructions on how to proceed without needing to post the irckey on FST.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I had already PM'd him instructions on how to proceed without needing to post the irckey on FST.
    Instead of him coming back to report his issue had been resolved, he came back to call me a jerk. I guess that deserves a round of applause.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-15-2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: tense error

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Instead of him coming back to report his issue had been resolved, he came back to call me a jerk. I guess that deserves a round of applause.
    He's cool though so he can act as ignorant as he likes, jerk.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

He's cool though so he can act as ignorant as he likes, jerk.
    Being that high school is an artifact of our past, I didn't know being cool came with exceptions.

-MegaJerkMacky

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm guessing and it's just a guess mind you , that your Uncle Ahmed molested you as a child and faced with a lifetime of shame you saw as your only recourse to strike back at the world by behaving like a pea- brained prick.
    Not that I see the logic in that particular course of action.
    In fairness to once-molested, pee-brained pricks everywhere, most seem to act far more respectably, and with more intelligence than TTS. Although there is that 1%...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Do I really come off as a jerk? I don't really concern myself with the rules of sites I'm not a member of, and I have a tendency to show my negative bias to those following trackers' rules on other sites.

I was the first to name their only channel, that should count for something
    Yeah, you kinda do. I guess that says a lot about you, that second sentence. And it didn't occur to you that maybe I hadn't yet received the information before posting my reply? Not implying I hadn't. Just saying.

What? No you weren't.
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 11-15-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Renoir
    A director makes only one movie in his life. Then he breaks it into pieces and makes it again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you mad. fuck the rules and fuck the privacy. I do not care about that shit. i'm on the internet for having fun, not to be forced to follow shitty rules.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast