Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name@fileshare

Originally posted by boxofslavery+13 November 2003 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boxofslavery @ 13 November 2003 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@13 November 2003 - 02:06
    I think its imesh, Sharman networks sold them a license to access the network a couple of years ago
    Dunno if it&#39;s iMesh. I mean, not that many people have macs. The ratio of people with this name is far too high. Maybe you&#39;re right tho. However, if you are, then people that are actually paying the RIAA are in fact getting bombarded with the RIAA&#39;s fake files. And besides, they download pictures and videos from me too.
    When I find the answer, I&#39;ll tell ya. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FIND OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yes...i&#39;m that bored. [/b][/quote]
    What&#39;s imesh got do with macs?, as far as i know imesh is primary a windows client.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cotton@13 November 2003 - 10:22
    o i got it from a site so

ill get a better sig soon.

Was it right about sub7
    I Think He&#39;s Set Mozilla To Identify As IE6

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Cotton@13 November 2003 - 02:52
    If their participation level is 0 or low, then its 90% chance that its not people using k-lite, its more likly people using a new client which changes your networkname to fileshare, or maybe even kazaa has implemented it so that people who click the dont share button get their networkname changed.

But anyway i dont know for sure what it is but if they have low paticipation level its most likly not kazaa-lite because most people who use k-lite would have k-lite master1000 participation level.

My name is Dax@Hacker :)

I love my name...

If you ever see that name you know its quality files cause i only keep the best. B)
    "... only keep the best ..." for the rest - hehe - just some word game...

@fileshare - I always thought that ppl change it own thier own to "fileshare" ?
    If they do not share what sense it makes to have Network with a name indicates
    sharing? hmmm...

I hope there would be a small K-Lite version... soon. something like Audiogalaxy...
    before... K-Lite K++ S ;)

thks.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Ya I loved audiogalaxy back in the day....I like K-lite more tho.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by boxofslavery@14 November 2003 - 06:14
    Ya I loved audiogalaxy back in the day....I like K-lite more tho.
    Apparenly there are back, I was a massive fan of them, anything you could get, I did anyhow.

@fileshare is another fasttrack client made by "blue box network" if I am correct.

EDIT: Spelling

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by barbarossa+13 November 2003 - 10:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 13 November 2003 - 10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by boxofslavery@13 November 2003 - 04:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @13 November 2003 - 02:06
    I think its imesh, Sharman networks sold them a license to access the network a couple of years ago

Dunno if it's iMesh. I mean, not that many people have macs. The ratio of people with this name is far too high. Maybe you're right tho. However, if you are, then people that are actually paying the RIAA are in fact getting bombarded with the RIAA's fake files. And besides, they download pictures and videos from me too.
    When I find the answer, I'll tell ya. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FIND OUT!!!!

yes...i'm that bored.
    It's IMesh users. Trust me. [/b][/quote]
    I repeat...
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12