Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ok This Is Bad Lol

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @lilmiss...........Latex??...........They are pure Leatherette I'll have you know, and the one with only one eye was an accident ............Besides, you said it was cleaner than my house

@BB...........Yup 4 miles east............no...........west...........oh bugger it.......just head for the smoke

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 21:51
    Besides, you said it was cleaner than my house
    it smells better too.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #33
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 20:17
    And I bought a 32 bag, box of crisps for £2.99

walkers?

cause i buy those by the boxes

4. Lounge   -   #34
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ JONNO_CELEBS - Given your use of the £ monetary symbol there, I guess you live in the UK aswell and if so is the weather bad where you live as I live in the South West (that's as much detail as i'm willing to give out publicly, and privately until I get to know people better) and there's strong wind and heavy, intermitant, rain. It suck's as i've got shitty old sash (think that's how it's spelt) window's that have huge gap's around them and it let's all the cold in. (The building's a listed one so the window's have to be old style wodden frame :-( )

I really wish I had my PC and tele and stuff in the bedroom at time's like this as bedroom window's double-glazed (stupid how the front's not allowed to be the same) so it's warmer in there lol

Sniper.

P.S. @ lilmiss - I've read your other post lilmiss and i'm soz to hear about your fright lastnight, at least you are ok though and that's good to hear :-) Anyway's, i'm Sniper and i've only just really discovered the lounge and so far it's the best room on this forum as it's more of a friendly, open, happy-go-lucky and humourous place so i'm sort of hoping to fit in and make a few friend's in this room :-)

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@13 November 2003 - 22:24
    @ JONNO_CELEBS - Given your use of the £ monetary symbol there, I guess you live in the UK aswell and if so is the weather bad where you live as I live in the South West (that's as much detail as i'm willing to give out publicly, and privately until I get to know people better) and there's strong wind and heavy, intermitant, rain. It suck's as i've got shitty old sash (think that's how it's spelt) window's that have huge gap's around them and it let's all the cold in. (The building's a listed one so the window's have to be old style wodden frame :-( )

I really wish I had my PC and tele and stuff in the bedroom at time's like this as bedroom window's double-glazed (stupid how the front's not allowed to be the same) so it's warmer in there lol

Sniper.

P.S. @ lilmiss - I've read your other post lilmiss and i'm soz to hear about your fright lastnight, at least you are ok though and that's good to hear :-) Anyway's, i'm Sniper and i've only just really discovered the lounge and so far it's the best room on this forum as it's more of a friendly, open, happy-go-lucky and humourous place so i'm sort of hoping to fit in and make a few friend's in this room :-)
    Welcome to the loony bin Sniper. You have already given too much away! I know you live in a listed building in the south west of the UK. Probably facing the sea etc. But then again I am an international PI once employed by Clocker.
    Does any of this really matter? No? OK. Have a good time.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Thank's bigboab :-)

Uu, I need to do some damage control now to cover my track's concerning my location, uu, .. hold it, no matter where I lived i'd still basicaly be living in a building that faced the sea in one direction or another, almost caught me out there with that one lol ;-P

Given there's alot of listed building's in the South West, i've not given a whole lot away :-P

Anyway's, thank's again for the welcome :-)

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I'm out of stella now, so its either bedd or the vodka.............
    Work tomorrow so I'm gone!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    @Snipe............Yes m8, UK, Norfolk, I can give it out cos there's a website all about where I live so I could'nt really care less .........I have sash windows too and yes, they leak like sivs.........and being less than 500 yds from the north sea I know there's a storm comming that will make me very very cold, put it this way, last winter I had my heating up full and I could still see my breath But I'm alive, well and happy so I don't care

Have a look..........I'M HERE!!!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Wow, is that sunset for real? It look's awesome :-)

Sound's like the weather up there last winter was a bit worse than down here for the most part, though I feel lucky to still have the use of my hand's given how blue they got and i'm not looking forward to this winter if it's as cold as last lol

"But I'm alive, well and happy so I don't care" - Great sentiment and best way of looking at it :-)

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Yup , having lived on the seafront (the sunset was taken from my old garden) and loosing several windows thru stones thronw up from the sea and expiriencing sub 0 temps INDOORS and having to Mastic the front door shut on more than 1 ocasion..............I do know what cold weather is

I love it, it's my town, it's my home, I would only change it for 1 thing.........and only one person here knows what

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast